• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Colors?

What are your favorite colors?

• Total voters
My favourite colour is pink. Not because I'm stereotypically "girly" or anything, it just makes me feel alive.

My favorite colors are yellow and red. I like yellow because Pikachu is that color, and I like red for some reason I don't know.

My favorite colors are violet, black, and emerald green. Coincidentally, they correspond with the colors of my three favorite Legendary Pokemon (Genesect, Darkrai, and Rayquaza).

The color Blue by far. It's been my favorite since I can remember, especially darker shades of it like Midnight Blue.

My favorite will always be green, it symbolizes the future and recycling.

My favorite color is blue, all the shades look so nice... but my favorite shade is blue green. Some people call it teal but it's not really teal, yeah it looks a bit teal but the shade I have in mind is slightly darker than teal.

I enjoy all shades of blue and green. They've always been my favorite colors. I also enjoy warmer shades of purple and pastel shades of purple, though any shade of purple is lovely!

Blue because it's calm and reminds me of water and a pretty clear sky. I love green because I love gardening. There's nothing more lovely than seeing a new bright green sprout popping out of the soil! I've always loved purple fore reasons I'm unsure of. It could be because my mom loved purple so I got to see it a lot growing up.

I've started to grow rather fond of the color brown because of my love for plants and trees as well.

I kind of like red

And then when it comes to blue and white, I'm picky about it:

I have a fondness for dark colours like purple and black. However, my favourite colour would definitely have to be pink. It's just so incredibly welcoming and seeing it brightens my mood instantly no matter what.

Although I picked everything except yellow and orange, I don't really have favorites. I lean towards reds and purples, but there are plenty of shades of other colors that I find appealing.

Green and orange, but I don't know how to describe the specific shades I like. Here's the hex codes:

#8DBA70 (green) and #FFCE96 (orange)

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom