• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Dark type

Favorite Dark Type

• Umbreon

Votes: 26 17.9%
  • Houndoom

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Tyranitar

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • Mightyena

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Shiftry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sableye

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Sharpedo

• Cacturne

• Crawdaunt

• Absol

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • Honchkrow

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • Skunktank

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Spiritomb

• Drapion

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Weavile

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Darkrai

• Liepard

• Krookodile

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Scrafty

• Zoroark

• Bisharp

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Mandibuzz

• Hydreigon

• Greninja

• Pangoro

• Malamar

• Yveltal

• Hoopa Unbound

• Mega Gyarados

• Total voters

Dark Master Draya

I Dont Suck, It's Rigged
Reaction score
as you can probally tell im a bit of a dark nut so i want to see how they would go in a poll

which is your favourite out of all the dark typed pokeomon and why???...
(i am counting evolutionary chains... eg. you like zorua so vote zoroark... i just dont want too many options in one poll... also many pokemon arnt dark types untill evolution... eg. seedot-nuzleaf, but you vote shiftry)

197.gif
Tyranitar.gif

Mightyena.gif
GIFshiftry.gif
302.gif
Sharpedoanimated.gif
332.gif
342.gif
Absol.gif

430.gif
435.gif
442.gif
461.gif

510-Liepard.gif
lunapic_130393729320010_183.gif
560.gif
571.gif
625.gif
630.gif
635.gif
which is the strongest???
which has the best abilities???
which looks the coolest???
which has the best stats???
which is the most useful???

Last edited:
Re: the battle of the dark

I love mah scrafty so I picked Scrafty :)

I'm going to move this to the general World forum. Threads on favorite Pokemon of specific types are best there. Contest Hall threads should be a tad more limited in scope.

which is the strongest???

I'll have to go with Tyranitar

which has the best abilities???

I think Umbreon's ability is the best

which looks the coolest???

Umbreon!

which has the best stats???

Not really sure what all of their stats are..

which is the most useful???

Umbreon. You can really make it into a great wall.

I chose Umbreon!

Hard to decide between Absol and Umbreon. If they're shiny, Umbreon wins, and if they're not, Absol wins.

Spitit Tomb, he has no weaknesses, and is made from a thousand evil souls, gotta love it.

Top favorite out of all the ones listed (and because I could only vote for one): Weavile

Others I like from the list: Zoroark, Hydreigon

I don't really like Dark-types, but I used a Sharpedo once and he was pretty good, so I'll vote for him.

Zoroark.

If you use it in a battle with a Plasma Grunt and turn up the volume, you shall understand. It's epic....

WHY ISN'T SCRAGGY ON THE LIST?!?!? RAAAAGGEEE!!! HE MAY BE UNEVOLVED, BUT HE'S SO EPIC HE DESERVES TO BE ON THE LIST!!! >.<

My top three are all more or less tied, so picking between Honchkrow, Scrafty and Mandibuzz was kind of difficult.
I went with Mandibuzz in the end though, as it's by far the most under appreciated of the three, especially since it's forever forced to live in Braviary's shadow.

My favorite is Houndoom (you forgot his sprite :nono:), but I also like Umbreon, Tyranitar, and Spiritomb.

Sharpedo but I like Houndoom, Tyranitar, Crawdaunt, and Absol as well.

"FTW" next to Absol? Well, that tells me what your choice is, OP. LOL.

Absol, because it's based on a Bai Ze, one of the most underrated mythical animals. Also it's a total beast and I love it's shiny form.

I also love Hydreigon and Honchkrow though. Used them in my teams. Cacturne has a badass design, and I loved Sneasel back in Gen II (I have personal reasons I don't like it and Weavile anymore.)
Scrafty is one of the coolest also!! And Sharpedo is my spirit Pokemon so I gotta love him.

But yeah, Absol, Hydreigon, and Honchkrow top the list. I think Umbreon is way overrated.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom