• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Favorite Eeveelution?

What is your favorite Eeveelution?

• Eevee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Flareon

• Espeon

• Umbreon

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Glaceon

• Sylveon

• Total voters
Sulfuric Shell
Reaction score

So I did some searching and I couldn't find a favorite Eeveelution thread, so I decided to make my own. So, as the title asks, what's your favorite Eeveelution, and how would you rank them from most to least favorite?​

Black Rabbit
Reaction score
I like them all, but my favorite has always been Umbreon. Love it's design and it's shiny coloring is one of the very few I do like. As for my ranking then it'd be:

1. Umbreon
2. Leafeon
3. Glaceon
4. Vaporeon
5. Eevee
6. Espeon
7. Flareon
8. Sylveon
9. Jolteon

All cards on the field are destroyed!
Reaction score
  1. Glaceon
  2. Leafeon
  3. Espeon
  4. Umbreon
  5. Eevee
  6. Sylveon
  7. Vaporeon
  8. Flareon
  9. Jolteon
Leafeon and Espeon have been fighting for first place for me for a while, but Glaceon overtook both of them after my Shield playthrough.

Hops
Reaction score
The first 3 are my favorites overall:
1. Jolteon
2. Eevee
3. Umbreon
4. Sylveon
5. Vaporeon
6. Espeon
7. Flareon
8. Leafeon
9. Glaceon

This, too, shall pass...
Reaction score
1: Jolteon
2: Flareon
3: Umbreon
4: Espeon
5: Glaceon
6: Eevee
7: Sylveon
8: Vaporeon
9: Leafeon

It's sort of hard to rank admittedly; the exact order would shift day to day. Jolteon is my favorite, though.

Reaction score
I'm tied with three of them, to be honest... These are Jolteon, Leafeon and Glaceon. If only one can be chosen, I'm going to pick Leafeon because of two different reasons: 1) its movepool strikes to me as a bit more unique compared to those of Jolteon and Glaceon... And... 2) I'm well aware of the fact the plant shaped little beast is the most underrated Eevee's evolution of all time.

*Mreow* "what did I do?"
Reaction score
so hard to pick one, wish I could vote for all 9
as I love them all equally
all are unique and fun in their own way

if I have to pick one (same in vote) for now goes to Sylveon
mainly since it has my favorite ability (Pixilate) and learns two moves I love (Dazzling Gleam, and Moonblast)

PinkIceTales!
Reaction score
While I also love Leafeon, if I can only pick one I will pick flareon every time. I don't care if it is the worst or whatever to most people.

Is a big foofy warm baby and I want a real one to cuddle.

Reaction score
Glaceon is my main favorite followed by Vaporeon and Jolteon. I don't care that much about the others so I won't bother ranking them.

Reaction score
I think the first places would go for Vaporeon and Espeon. Umbreon also has a pretty good design. I guess the one I like the least is Sylveon, but I don't hate it.

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Glaceon for me. It looks so graceful and elegant, and it's also an Ice-type, so that's an instant win for me. Sadly, it's a pretty bad Mon, tied with Flareon for worst Eeveelution, along with the fact that its stats are kinda odd in terms of distribution, not fitting well with its typing. Still, I love it.

Second place goes to Vaporeon due to how well it's served me in past games while Leafeon takes third for the same reasons.

Sulfuric Shell
Reaction score
I'm kinda surprised at the stats, I figured Sylveon and/or Umbreon would be at the top while Flareon and Jolteon wouldn't be as high. As for my rankings:

1. Espeon
2. Jolteon
3. Vaporeon
4. Umbreon
5. Glaceon
6. Sylveon
7. Flareon
8. Leafeon
9. Eevee

Ranking Flareon, Leafeon, and Sylveon was the hardest for me even though they don't rank very highly on my list.

Shaped Like a Friend
Reaction score
Sylveon and Flareon are the only two Eeveelutions I like.

The former gets props for being subtly sinister, what with its ribbon-like tentacles and how it uses them for both affection and subduing prey. The other I don't feel that much fondly by comparison, but the fact that it's always such a pathetic underdog somehow endears it to me this much, and it also helps that it's such a floofy pupper.

The Prince is Back!
Reaction score
My favorite one is Vaporeon, with Flareon, Umbreon, and Sylveon close behind in no specific order.

The only I used to not like was Leafeon due to its design, but I warmed up to it after using it in a Platinum playthrough, further increased after I took part in an RP story where a Leafeon appeared as a very lovable character. I can't say I dislike any of the Eeveelutions, I just like those top four more than the rest because of personal reasons.

PS. The only Eeveelution I've not used in any of my teams is Glaceon due to how late into a game one must wait to evolve it.

Call of Fate
Reaction score
I likе thеm all, minus Ееvее itsеlf, but I'll go with Vaporеon. It is adorablе and еlеgant, and I lovе Watеr typе in gеnеral.

Ghost maniac
Reaction score
1. Espeon
2. Glaceon
3. Sylveon
4. Vaporeon
5. Jolteon
6. Leafeon
7. Flareon
8. Umbreon