• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Eeveelution?

What is your favorite Eeveelution?

• Eevee

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 12 12.6%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Flareon

Votes: 8 8.4%
  • Espeon

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 18 18.9%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 11 11.6%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 11 11.6%
  • Sylveon

Votes: 14 14.7%

• Total voters
My ranking of the Eeveelutions:
1. Vaporeon
2. Sylveon
3. Glaceon
4. Espeon
5. Umbreon
6. Leafeon
7. Jolteon
8. Flareon

Vaporeon is clearly my favourite because it's Water-type (my favourite type), but I also fell in love with Sylveon when it was first revealed and was the first Eeveelution I ever used on an in-game team (it was in X, as I wanted to try and use a Fairy-type) as a major MVP in several important battles. Flareon's design just looks too similar to Eevee itself.

I quite enjoy the coloration of Umbreon.

Here’s a question, though: what would a bug-type Eeveelution look like?

i think flareon is the best

actually glaceon is better

Last edited:
I already posted here before, but it's half a year later and I think I have some solid rankings now. I love all the Eeveelutions, and I tend to choose a different favorite every few months (it tends to switch back and forth between the top 3).

1. Leafeon - It's a super cute and well-designed Pokemon, and I love grass types. What brings it up to the top ranking spot though is playing with it in camp in SwSh. There's just something about this cute little cry it does when you play with it sometimes.
  2. Espeon - I love cats, and Espeon is the most cat-like Pokemon to me. I also had a lot of fun using one during my first (not completed) playthrough of White 2.
  3. Vaporeon - Vaporeon has such a solid design. It's simple but fun, and I just love the art of this Pokemon. Water type has to be my second or third favorite typing too.
  4. Glaceon - The only reason this Pokemon got this high on the list is because of its running animation in SwSh. The floppy things on its head bounce and it's actually the cutest thing.
  5. Umbreon - Just a simple, but absolutely dope design. It's sleek and eye-catching
  6. Sylveon - It's one of the eeveelutions ith more in its design, but I think with its typing it pulls it off well. Also, those big eyes are so cute
  7. Flareon - The floofiest baby. This Eeveelution holds a special place in my heart though because it was my favorite when I was very young.
  8. Eevee - Eevee is absolutely adorable, and I love it a lot. But I would never use one and keep it an Eevee (unless it was shiny).
  9. Jolteon - Its design is simple and fun, but I don't have much of an attachment to this eeveelution.

Here’s a question, though: what would a bug-type Eeveelution look like?

I was thinking there might be a physical Eevee-like Pokémon next Gen, using all of the types that Eevee doesn’t use, like Rock and Bug.

Anyways, it would probably be given wings, antennae, and compound eyes. It would also probably be more slim, like Espeon.

My favorite Eeveelution is Sylveon. I used one on my first playthrough of the Kalos team (Since i wanted to try out the Fairy type). Its a bulky powerhouse that cannot only tank hits, but also dish them out.

My second favorite Eeveelution is Vaporeon. Vaporeon has always been my favorite Kanto Eeveelution (I like Water types), but also mainly because i just don't like the design and movesets of the other 2 starters (They are lacking compared to Vaporeon imo).

After Vaporeon, its Espeon. I like the design, but what especially draws me is its tail.

4. Glaceon
5. Jolteon
6. Flareon
7. Leafeon
8. Umbreon

Umbreon’s aesthetic appeals to me, I love black cats, so it’s going on the top spot. Probably would like if I read books with it at night.
Jolteon seems like a nice running Pokémon, and I can train it to charge my electronics. Spikes are probably like a mowhawk that has hair products on it. Cool, badass.
Sylveon seems like a super affectionate cat, and I like it’s little ribbon feelers. Might need to train it to not fetch treats, but I like it’s overall cuteness. Little worried about some tendencies to make its trainer explode. Squeezy hugs from it sound kinda nice. Super cute.
Glaceon means I can have a snowball fight outside whenever I want, and I like the idea of sharing my ice cream with it. Super cute. Kinda more of an outside pet though.
Espeon would be nice, I like it’s ears, and I think it can be useful to help me fetch things as well, but it seems easily prone to mischief.
Eevee is cute, but I dunno if fluff appeals to me as much as sleek fluff. Still cute.
Flareon seems like a nice Pokémon, and I don’t think it will burn things a lot, but I don’t think I want a fire Pomeranian. Still kinda nice, I can see it being the star of a lot of pet videos.
Vaporeon comes off as too mischievous, I can see it trying to hide in the shower or sink if I’m not too careful. Still a nice swimming pup, but might require a big pool for excercise.
Leafeon is a plant that seems like it would need a lot of care, what with its leaf ears. I can’t see myself being a good pet parent for the poor little guy.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom