• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Eeveelution?

What is your favorite Eeveelution?

• Eevee

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 12 12.6%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Flareon

Votes: 8 8.4%
  • Espeon

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 18 18.9%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 11 11.6%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 11 11.6%
  • Sylveon

Votes: 14 14.7%

• Total voters

Phosphene

Formerly SpinyShell
Reaction score
133Eevee_Dream.png
134Vaporeon_Dream.png
135Jolteon_Dream.png
136Flareon_Dream.png
196Espeon_Dream.png
197Umbreon_Dream.png
470Leafeon_Dream.png
471Glaceon_Dream.png
700Sylveon_Dream.png

So I did some searching and I couldn't find a favorite Eeveelution thread, so I decided to make my own. So, as the title asks, what's your favorite Eeveelution, and how would you rank them from most to least favorite?​

I like them all, but my favorite has always been Umbreon. Love it's design and it's shiny coloring is one of the very few I do like. As for my ranking then it'd be:

1. Umbreon
2. Leafeon
3. Glaceon
4. Vaporeon
5. Eevee
6. Espeon
7. Flareon
8. Sylveon
9. Jolteon

1: Jolteon
2: Flareon
3: Umbreon
4: Espeon
5: Glaceon
6: Eevee
7: Sylveon
8: Vaporeon
9: Leafeon

It's sort of hard to rank admittedly; the exact order would shift day to day. Jolteon is my favorite, though.

so hard to pick one, wish I could vote for all 9
as I love them all equally
all are unique and fun in their own way

if I have to pick one (same in vote) for now goes to Sylveon
mainly since it has my favorite ability (Pixilate) and learns two moves I love (Dazzling Gleam, and Moonblast)

Glaceon for me. It looks so graceful and elegant, and it's also an Ice-type, so that's an instant win for me. Sadly, it's a pretty bad Mon, tied with Flareon for worst Eeveelution, along with the fact that its stats are kinda odd in terms of distribution, not fitting well with its typing. Still, I love it.

Second place goes to Vaporeon due to how well it's served me in past games while Leafeon takes third for the same reasons.

I'm kinda surprised at the stats, I figured Sylveon and/or Umbreon would be at the top while Flareon and Jolteon wouldn't be as high. As for my rankings:

1. Espeon
2. Jolteon
3. Vaporeon
4. Umbreon
5. Glaceon
6. Sylveon
7. Flareon
8. Leafeon
9. Eevee

Ranking Flareon, Leafeon, and Sylveon was the hardest for me even though they don't rank very highly on my list.

Sylveon and Flareon are the only two Eeveelutions I like.

The former gets props for being subtly sinister, what with its ribbon-like tentacles and how it uses them for both affection and subduing prey. The other I don't feel that much fondly by comparison, but the fact that it's always such a pathetic underdog somehow endears it to me this much, and it also helps that it's such a floofy pupper.

My favorite one is Vaporeon, with Flareon, Umbreon, and Sylveon close behind in no specific order.

The only I used to not like was Leafeon due to its design, but I warmed up to it after using it in a Platinum playthrough, further increased after I took part in an RP story where a Leafeon appeared as a very lovable character. I can't say I dislike any of the Eeveelutions, I just like those top four more than the rest because of personal reasons.

PS. The only Eeveelution I've not used in any of my teams is Glaceon due to how late into a game one must wait to evolve it.

I likе thеm all, minus Ееvее itsеlf, but I'll go with Vaporеon. It is adorablе and еlеgant, and I lovе Watеr typе in gеnеral.

Leafeon is by far my favorite. I love the colors, I love the shape of it (its head is so cute!), I love the detailing. It is rare for Pokémon to blend mammalian creatures with plant elements, but I've always thought Leafeon does it in a very organic and unique way compared to like, Gogoat or Sawsbuck (that's not a knock on either of them). Something about Leafeon feels so graceful and natural.

After that, I'd rank the rest in this order:

2. Espeon
3. Vaporeon
4. Sylveon
5. Umbreon
6. Jolteon
7. Glaceon
8. Flareon
9. Gigantamax Eevee lol

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom