• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Eeveelution?

What is your favorite Eeveelution?

• Eevee

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 12 12.6%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Flareon

Votes: 8 8.4%
  • Espeon

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 18 18.9%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 11 11.6%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 11 11.6%
  • Sylveon

Votes: 14 14.7%

• Total voters
I like them all but obviously for me Umbreon is my favourite and I just really love Umbreon’s design the most. I much prefer regular Umbreon to its Shiny design just love the yellow rings/bands and red eyes.Plus it’s the Eeveelution I mostly use in my teams.
So it goes:
1.Umbreon
2. Espeon- Favourite Psychic type and often use alongside Umbreon.
3. Sylveon- Just so cute and loved using Sylveon in X and Sun.
4. Flareon - Cute and just love that Fluff.So cuddly looking.
5. Jolteon- Cool design.
6. Vaporeon- Adorable water type, among my favourites of the Water types.
7. Eevee- Cute enough said.
8. Leafeon
9. Glaceon
While Leafeon and Glaceon are my least favourite of the group and my least used I still do like them.

I don't really care about them that much, I think they are overexposed. But if I had to choose one it would be either Vaporeon for nostalgia or Umbreon because of how mysterious it looks. Sylveon would be next because it looks kinda magical.

After having my favorite constantly switch these last few years, I've finally come to the conclusion that I just don't have a favorite. All of them have qualities I love, I can't pick.

But, a recent love of mine has been Leafeon. I've always thought it was pretty cute and then SwSh came out and I was chatting with my little Leafeon friend in camp and this Pokemon is absolutely adorable when it chirps. What a little cutie pie!

Espeon and Vaporeon were my proclaimed favorites for a very long time. I had an Espeon named Remington in White 2, and he absolutely wrecked face and I loved him. Similarly, during my brief playthrough of Fire Red on an Emulator, I had a Vaporeon named Jojo and she was a killer.

I would also like to mention Flareon. These days it tends to sit at the bottom of the rankings (that means nothing though because I freaking love this fiery fluffy bud), but when I was a kid Flareon was my favorite Eeveelution.

My favorite is definitely Jolteon, it's just really cool looking. But I like all of them. I guess if I had to rank them it would be:

1. Jolteon
2. Espeon
3. Vaporeon
4. Eevee
5. Leafeon
6. Umbreon
7. Sylveon
8. Flareon
9. Glaceon

1. Flareon, it's such a floofy and adorable fox and i just wanna hug it. I also like how it's an underdog compared to the rest.
2. Sylveon, it looks so pure and cute, which is why I like to think that it's actually one of the more sinister and merciless fairy pokemon.
3. Leafeon, I really like the grass type and it's really pretty.
4. Glaceon, it's really fierce and is the coolest out of the family (hehe, puns)
5. Vaporeon, I do like how it's more fish-like than mammalian, and as a sucker for ocean life it's more tolerable than the others.
6. Espeon. It's design is super bland, and that's about it.
7. Eevee. I had no opinion on it before Game Freak started favoriting it, and that's when its overexposure started annoying me.
8. Jolteon. It looks so hard to be it's type, which makes it look really overdesigned and unnecessary.
9. Umbreon. It has many of the problems I had with Jolteon, where it looks like they were trying so hard to make an eeveelution that looks like it's type, to the point where it looks like it's a cringy OC made by a 10 year old. It's pokedex entries don't help it. "When darkness falls, the rings on the body begin to glow, striking fear in the hearts of anyone nearby." Are you kidding me? Striking fear into the hearts of nearby people? Come on, you can do better than that.

9. Umbreon. It has many of the problems I had with Jolteon, where it looks like they were trying so hard to make an eeveelution that looks like it's type, to the point where it looks like it's a cringy OC made by a 10 year old. It's pokedex entries don't help it. "When darkness falls, the rings on the body begin to glow, striking fear in the hearts of anyone nearby." Are you kidding me? Striking fear into the hearts of nearby people? Come on, you can do better than that.
Well, this is what happens when you change your plans at the last minute and decide to give it a type change. Umbreon was originally Poison-Type and its design is based on the blue-ringed octopus, which is pretty dangerous if I recall correctly. In other words, another victim of not updating the beta dex entries for the final product.

Well, this is what happens when you change your plans at the last minute and decide to give it a type change. Umbreon was originally Poison-Type and its design is based on the blue-ringed octopus, which is pretty dangerous if I recall correctly. In other words, another victim of not updating the beta dex entries for the final product.
i would enjoy umbreon much more if it was an octopus.

It's pretty hard because I really like all of them and one of them usually always ends up in my playthroughs.

1. Literally cannot choose between Glaceon and Espeon because they were both on my main team. I love both designs equally and both have been great in my experience.
2. Umbreon. Love the design and ended up really loving it in battle when I finally tried it in SWSH.
3. Leafeon. Always loved the design and it's really good.
4. Flareon. This actually used to be one of my least favorites and now I absolutely love it. It's adorable and actually pretty good with the right moveset.
5. Sylveon. Kinda iffy on how girly it is now but it's cute and from my experience OP.
6. Vaporeon. Like the design and its been pretty reliable when I used it, I just don't like it as much as the others.
7. Jolteon. Again, like the design and it's really good, just don't like it as much as the others.

Flareon!! she's so cute ;_; not going to rank them all in order since I like all of them, but she definitely ranks as my #1. Eevee is a close second <3

a7aca73f5b3008782c4eb71662d71540.gif

screams so cute

Spr_4h_196.png
Espeon has always been my favorite [and one of my favorite Pokemon of all time]. It's more elegant and is basically the best depiction of a cat in Pokemon in my opinion. It captures the mysterious, magical quality of them whilst still being cute. I like how sleek and simple its design is, with its pleasant lilac color going well with the small speck of red of its gem. Oh, how I love red gems.

Psychic is my favorite type too, alongside Fire. I always use one whenever I replay the Johto games and it tends to be a strong, reliable choice.

Lastly, it reminds me of Carbuncle from Final Fantasy.

Espeon, though it would be Umbreon if it had better offense stats.

I'm surprised to see Eevee has zero votes.

aha honestly same, but when I see a question asking 'what's your favorite eeveelution?' I feel like I should be picking from one of its evolutions rather than the first form itself. eevee is probably my second favorite though, so there's that <3

Leafeon because of it's Grass-type. Before Sinnoh, I loved and trained to lv 100 a Jolteon in LG.
I cannot even like Sylveon and I'm still waiting for a Poison-type Eeveelution.

Edit: I don't know if Eevee should be part of the option since it's not an eeveelution. That said and after seeing that it has no votes, I must say that I like it a lot...it's a cutie!

My own list would be this:

1. Glaceon
  2. Sylveon
  3. Espeon
  4. Umbreon
  5. Vaporeon
  6. Flareon
  7. Jolteon
  8. Leafeon
Glaceon is my favorite because I think it looks nice and elegant. I always think it looks like it's wearing a winter hat, so that's something I enjoy about it too, I guess.

I'm also usually not a fan of the pink uber-girly Pokemon either, but Sylveon was always fun to use. One of my favorite characters in the games uses Sylveon too.

and I don't really like Eevee tbh

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom