• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Eeveelution?

What is your favorite Eeveelution?

• Eevee

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 12 12.6%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Flareon

Votes: 8 8.4%
  • Espeon

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 18 18.9%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 11 11.6%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 11 11.6%
  • Sylveon

Votes: 14 14.7%

• Total voters
Eevee is my favorite Pokémon, but Espeon is my favorite Eeveelution. Psychic is my third-favorite type (behind Steel and Normal) and cats are my favorite animal. It's the most catlike Eeveelution.

1. Leafeon
2. Sylveon
3. Espeon
4. Vaporeon
5. Glaceon
6. Jolteon
7. Flareon
8. Umbreon

There are none that I dislike, and the last four can really be in any order. Leafeon has remained my favorite though.

I like all of them in their own right, I don't think there's any that I don't like at least a little bit. But my favorites are probably Jolteon, Espeon, and Umbreon - and I also especially like Eevee just on its own.
  1. Eevee
  2. Jolteon
  3. Espeon
  4. Umbreon
  5. Glaceon
  6. Flareon
  7. Vaporeon
  8. Leafeon
  9. Sylveon

I love all of them, but my favorite is Jolteon by quite a bit. I'm also really fond of Eevee itself. I sadly can't really rank them properly, since my preferences are constantly switching back and forth. All I know is that Jolteon and Eevee go first and second respectively.

1. Glaceon
I've used Glaceon on a few recent Pokemon playthrough and its really grown on me despite its odd stat distribution (for lack of a better word). It's pretty and also clutched a few important battles for me.
2. Leafeon
3.Sylveon
4. Espeon
5. Umbreon
6.Flareon
7. Vaporeon
8. Jolteon
(I really didn't know where I wanted to place Eevee in this list so it's Eevee-free haha):confused:

I love Flareon so much; the poor thing has always felt somewhat underloved compared to the others. It sits at the top of my list even though Sylveon is the one I tend to 'relate' to the most.
Otherwise, I have a hard time ranking the rest of them in any particular order. They're all pretty fun Pokemon.

Honestly I don’t feel that strongly about them as a whole. Most of them I think get overshadowed via pokemon within their types.

But Umbreon is my favourite, it just looks sick whilst staying simplistic. The black, red and yellow colour scheme is just satisfying to look at

I actually originally voted for Umbreon, but as I read through the thread, I thought about it a bit more, and I think Vaporeon is actually my favorite eeveelution. But it's very close, both of them are awesome, and Espeon is very close to them too. My ranking is:

Vaporeon: An awesome and very cute pokemon with awesome water powers and a great design. Its tail is really cool, and it's also very cool that it can basically just turn into water itself. Its one of my favorite water pokemon.

Umbreon: A really cool pokemon thats also very cute. It's color and dark powers are both awesome, and it especially looks awesome in the nighttime. It blends in to the night and its very cool.

Espeon: An adorable pokemon thats also very cool. I love psychic powers but don't like most psychic types due to their bad designs, but Espeon is an exception to this and has an amazing design. One of my favorite cat pokemon too (yeah I know the eevees aren't really based on any specific animal, but Espeon looks so much like a cat that I consider it one)

Flareon: A very cute pokemon of my favorite type, Fire. It's fluff is very awesome and adorable and I can imagine how nice it'd be to cuddle it with the combination of its fluff and warmth.

Jolteon: Another cute and cool pokemon with an awesome design, I like its spikiness. Electric is also one of my favorite types after Fire.

Glaceon: Ice is another one of my favorite types after Fire, and Glaceon's design is very cool and cute. I really like its icy aesthetic.

Eevee: While Eevee isn't as cool as its evolutions, its still adorable and I love how fluffy it is.

Sylveon: While its one of the weaker eeveelution designs to me, Sylveon is still very cute, and its ribbons are cool.

Leafeon: While its also one of the weaker eeveelution designs to me, It's still very cute and I like how it mixes plant and animal features with it.

Last edited:
I'd rank them:
1) Sylveon
2) Vaporeon
3) Leafeon
the list may or may not shift from this point over time
4) Flareon
5) Espeon
6) Eevee
7) Jolteon
8) Umbreon
9) Glaceon

Vaporeaon because it looks interesting and because it can turn into water.
Glaceon would be second because it's so glamorous.

I must clarify though that I like Eevee more than any of its evos.

Glaceon, its so REALLY CUUUTEEE!!!

5C2E1FCF-7B24-4E9D-9F9F-8B03D31EA8C4.jpeg

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom