• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Electric Type Pokemon

Re: Favorite Elecric Type Pokemon

I have a lot... Manectric, Pikachu, Jolteon, Luxray, Raikou... Shall I continue? ._.;

I am for the first, cuter, level of pokemon. My Favorites are Shinx, Electrike and Chinchou.

Hm... This one goes to either Rotom, Ampharos, or Elekid. I can't pick!

I prefer the cute ones like Shinx or Pichu.

But not Pikachu.:disgust:

Unless you're NOT one of those kids who's only played DPP and only watched like a year of the show and think that they're fans and have never heard of Missingno. or Kanto or Johto or Hoenn or Mewtwo (Srsly)

Unless you're NOT one of those kids who's only played DPP and only watched like a year of the show and think that they're fans and have never heard of Missingno. or Kanto or Johto or Hoenn or Mewtwo (Srsly)

agreed i like zapdos or ampharos but electivire def awesome

Jolteon, by far. Dasuu (my Jolteon) is practically my best friend... Sigh. I need a life.

Raichu, Mareep, and Jolteon

Manectric, if only because the shiny one I used to have was amazing. oh, and because its cry is awesome.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom