• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Electric type

Favorite Electric type

• Pikachu

Votes: 8 7.4%
  • Raichu

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Voltorb

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Electrode

• Magnemite

• Magneton

• Electabuzz

• Jolteon

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Pichu

• Mareep

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Flaaffy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ampharos

Votes: 8 7.4%
  • Elekid

• Raikou

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Electric

• Manectric

• Plusle

• Minun

• Shinx

• Luxio

• Luxray

Votes: 17 15.7%
  • Pachirisu

• Electivire

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Blitzle

• Zebstrika

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Tynamo

• Eelektrik

• Eelektross

• Zapdos

• Magnezone

• Rotom

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Heat Rotom

• Frost Rotom

• Wash Rotom

• Fan Rotom

• Mow Rotom

• Emolga

• Thundurous

• Helioptile

• Heliolisk

• Dedenne

• Chinchou

• Lanturn

• Joltik

• Galvantula

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Stunfisk

• Zekrom

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters
So many favorites T_T but gonna vote for Jolteon.

Both English and Japanese names are cool, plus it's one of the speediest Gen 1 Pokemon :p used one on a playthrough of FireRed, it pretty much one-shotted Lorelei's water types, and outsped Lance's Dragonites and rekt Blue's Blastoise :p

But I won't forget to mention Ampharos, used it a long time ago on Silver..thunderpunch everything and gg lol

My favorite Electric type Pokémon

Luxray
Why? It's design is just incredible, it looks like something straight out a science fiction story (or a fantasy setting, or even from a comic book world/universe). I pretty much used Luxray in all my important battles in Platinum. But I must admit, it wasn't the most powerful Pokémon. But I had fun using him in Pastoria City's gym.

Electabuzz. He's not only my favorite Electric-type, but my favorite Pokemon of all time.

I think the anime may have had a huge influence on why I love him, but there is just so much more to love with that big dope. I love his design, I love his cry (though post X and Y did screw with it; it's not that bad), he's actually really useful in online battles and throws people off guard.

Electabuzz is the greatest. Luxray comes in at a close second because he's a lion and I love lions, but he'll never take my precious Electabuzz's spot. =)

I really like Luxray since it does have the most appealing design for me. My least favorite would be Pikachu~

Luxray. Without a doubt. But I do love Raichu and I wish he'd get as much love as Pichu and Pikachu. After all, he's the strongest. And he's just as cute!

Luxray takes my vote, I love felines a lot so it's reason enough for me to be first - also love it's two pre evos (wish that poll was multiple choice) Shinx and Luxio just as equally. Also Jolteon, Raichu, and the two electric squirrels also take my heart.

My main annoyance is that my least favorite Pokemon of all times is also and electric type
(is that darn annoying mascot)

Give it up for Magneton, my favourite Electric-type and my favourite Pokémon overall. Ever since I used it in Sapphire, I've loved the Pokémon. Classic Kanto design, a cool concept, and a massive Special Attack stat.

(Don't talk to me about Magnezone.)

Going with Galvantula, I've always had one since its introduction. Those accurate thunders really sting and sticky web is really useful thanks to its high speed and volt switch.

Out of all the electric types so far, I like lanturn the most. It's possibly one of the few "cute" pokemon that I like. It looks bouncy enough that you can ride on or dive with it.

Looking at the poll results here though, I admit that I also like luxray ;)

Eelektross. You can't go wrong with a flying electric lamprey. Until it looks at you the wrong way. Then it's terrifying.

Is this seriously all of the Electric types? Wow, I could have sworn there were more! There should be!
Anyway Luxray is pretty much the best. I also like Ampharos and Pachirisu, to the point I almost voted for Ampharos instead.

Rotom. He's one of those Pokémon that you can't explain WHY you like them, but you like them anyway.

Gonna have to give it to my boy Galvantula. I don't know who at Game Freak came up with the idea for an electric spider, but whoever did,​ they deserve a frickin' raise.

Definitely Voltorb.... Outside of Pokemon Amie, you never see this guy look even remotely satisfied in life. I can just picture Voltorb, driving to work, and he's angry, coming from and seeing his kids? Angry. Finding out his wife was cheating on him? Angry. Kid's 11th birthday? Angry.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom