• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Electric type

Favorite Electric type

• Pikachu

Votes: 8 7.4%
  • Raichu

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Voltorb

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Electrode

• Magnemite

• Magneton

• Electabuzz

• Jolteon

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Pichu

• Mareep

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Flaaffy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ampharos

Votes: 8 7.4%
  • Elekid

• Raikou

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Electric

• Manectric

• Plusle

• Minun

• Shinx

• Luxio

• Luxray

Votes: 17 15.7%
  • Pachirisu

• Electivire

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Blitzle

• Zebstrika

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Tynamo

• Eelektrik

• Eelektross

• Zapdos

• Magnezone

• Rotom

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Heat Rotom

• Frost Rotom

• Wash Rotom

• Fan Rotom

• Mow Rotom

• Emolga

• Thundurous

• Helioptile

• Heliolisk

• Dedenne

• Chinchou

• Lanturn

• Joltik

• Galvantula

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Stunfisk

• Zekrom

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters
Pikachu, Luxray, Magnezone, Electivire, Ampharos, Raichu, Dedenne, Electric, Manectric, Plusle-Minun, Lanturn and Zebstrika.

Lol, looks like I like a lot of electric types.

Either Electivire (huge type versatility), or Eelektross (no weaknesses), but when including Mega Evolutions as standalone Pokémon I could also go for Mega Ampharos.

Emolga. This stems from my love of Iris's Emolga in the anime, of course. I mean the way her crafty tricks in her debut and the way she used Attract in the anime, I felt like she was targeting me instead. :love:

My favorite Electric type. Heliolisk is rather fun to use in battle with an interesting typing, abilities, and movepool. Design wise, I’m a big fan of its overall appearance, but I like its frill the most.

My favorite cat Pokémon. Luxray is just awesome all around. It has one of the coolest Pokémon designs and crys in my opinion.

Elektross is a rather weird Pokémon, but that’s kinda why I like it. I really like that it looks like a Water type but isn’t. It has a pretty interesting movepool with options like Giga Drain and Flamethrower, making it rather fun to use in battle. Being one of the three Pokémon without a weakness is also rather nice too.

Jolteon is one of the cutest Electric types and has an all around great design. I really like its spiky collar.

Ampharos is cute just like Jolteon. I really like the gemstones on its head and tail, as well as their ability to light up. It also has a pretty great Mega too. I got over a streak of 50 in the Battle Mansion using a core of Mega-Ampharos and Trick Room Aromatisse.

I voted Mareep in the poll, but Raichu is also a cutie.

EDIT: Didn't see Oricorio (Pom Pom Style) in the poll, but that one is also a favorite of mine.

Last edited:
Jolteon, it is adorable and very quick. Shame it is nowhere as good competitively as it used to be.
I also like: Vikavolt, Rotom, Manectric, Galvantula, Heliolisk, Raichu (both forms), Zapdos, Raikou and Zeraora.

Pichu! He's very cute, introduced in one of my favorite regions and the fact that there's Spiky-eared Pichu and most importantly, Ukulele Pichu made it even cuter. I never trained one though but I'm still thinking of raising one in HG because of the following-Pkmn feature. :bulbaLove:

Despite Pichu being the favorite, I think that some of my previous journey companions deserve a mention because of the time and battles we went through:
- Jolteon in my LG walkthrough;
- Manectric in Sapphire;
- Ampharos in my current Pearl walkthrough and
- last but certainly not least, Electabuzz, now an Electivire in my HG 999,99h since 2010's "second life".

I'll just mention the final stages, but I like the whole lines:

Ampharos :bulbaLove:
All Rotom :love:
Magnezone
Arctozolt
Both Raichu
Electivire
Regieleki
Tapu Koko
Jolteon
Vikavolt
Oricorio
Togedemaru
Dedenne
Dracozolt
Eelektross
Zapdos
Galvantula
Zekrom
Xurkitree
Zebstrika
Lanturn
Plusle
Pachirisu
Raikou
Boltund
Minun
Electrode

Last edited:
Jolteon is my favourite.

I really like Mareep too.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom