• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite English Opening Song

What's your favorite opening theme?

• Pokémon Theme

Votes: 27 24.5%
  • Pokémon World

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Pokémon Johto

Votes: 11 10.0%
  • Born to Be a Winner

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • Believe in Me

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • I Wanna Be a Hero

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • This Dream

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Unbeatable

Votes: 19 17.3%
  • Battle Frontier

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Diamond and Pearl

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • We Will Be Heroes

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Battle Cry - (Stand Up!)

Votes: 9 8.2%
  • We Will Carry On!

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Black and White

Votes: 6 5.5%

• Total voters
Gonna be honest. For pure nostalgia I'm gonna say the Kanto 'Pokemon Theme'.
It's difficult because I like them all. Second I'd chose 'Pokemon Jhoto' and third 'We Will Be Heroes'

I really like all of them. I mean I've memorized every one of them in exact order. I f I listen to the first line of the first theme- not even that -I can sing everyone them without help...yeah...

I should probably say the first one but I CAN'T, I just CAN'T because I actually like the Sinnoh League Victors theme best.

All of them are EQUALLY inspirational, but this one stuck in my head longest. I REALLY love it soooooo much!!!

It's about you
It's about me
It's about hope
It's about dreams
It's about friends that work together
...To claim their destiny
It's about reaching for the sky (Pokemon)
Having the courage
And willing to try
It's about never giving up
So hold your head up
And we will carry on!
(Sinnoh League Victors)

Pokemon!!

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom