• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Fairy Pokemon

N.k

What're YOU looking at?
Reaction score
As in from the egg–group... Excluding Ditto, Manaphy, and Phione. xD

Mine are Jigglypuff, Snubbull, and Snorunt. Who I refuse to evolve at all cause they were too cute. :U
Others coming close probably Raichu, Pachirisu, and Marill/Azumarill.

I choose Togetic, Togekiss, Happiny, Pichu, Clefairy, Cherubi amd Froslass. Cute and powerful pokemon :L

I like almost all of them, but my most favorite are Clefairy, Jigglypuff, Marill, Jumpluff, Skitty, Delcatty, Cherubi and Togekiss. :3 I love cute Pokémon!~ ♥

Going off of the list on Bulbapedia because I suck...

Plusle, Minun, Tabunne, Pikachu, Raichu, Marill, Shroomish, Breloom, Skitty, Delcatty, Castform, Roserade, Pachirisu, Froslass, Manaphy, Phione.

Pichu and Togekiss. I don't want to make my list too long because I'd probably list the whole egg group.

It would be nice if you can provide a list of every Fairy Pokemon available, because that would make answering this thread easier:

• Pikachu and Raichu
  • Clefairy and Clefable
  • Jigglypuff and Wigglytuff
  • Chansey and Blissey
  • Togetic and Togekiss
  • Marill and Azumarill
  • Hoppip, Skiploom and Jumpluff
  • Snubbull and Granbull
  • Shroomish and Breloom
  • Skitty and Delcatty
  • Mawile
  • Plusle
  • Minun
  • Roselia and Roserade
  • Castform
  • Snorunt, Glalie and Froslass
  • Pachirisu
  • Cherubi and Cherrim
  • Phione and Manaphy
  • Tabunne
  • Monmen and Erufuun

Anyway, I like Shroomish and Breloom, Snorunt's family, Clefable's family and Roserade's family.

Thanks for reading.

I could've, but I felt a bit lazy to list them all. :S

Mine would be Togekiss. It's design and stats make it one of my favorite Pokémon.

Skitty and Pachirisu, with heavy influence from the animé. It has made the two Pokémon even more cute than they already are.

Togekiss, it is so pretty, has a great movepool, and Serene Grace is amazing.
Other Pokemon in this Egg group I like are: Azumarill, Clefable, Roserade, Raichu and Breloom.

As for the Fairy Egg Group, my favorites are Pikachu, Snorunt/Glalie, Falinks, Shroomish, and Delcatty.

But as for the Fairy type, a thousand times Klefki! Such an underrated Pokémon in every sense of the word. It's a great concept and one that I love using in competitive. And some runners-up would be Shiinotic, Mime Jr./Mr. Mime, and Marill/Azumarill. (I also like the Ralts -> Gardevoir line, but to be perfectly honest I don't think it ever needed the addition of the Fairy type.)

Out of all the fairy types, my favorites are Gardevoir, Primarina, Alolan Ninetales and Galarian Rapidash.

I've always liked Gardevoir ever since I was a kid because of how graceful it is and it has an awesome shiny, especially, Mega Gardevoir. I've used it many times in my in-game teams because it's a great ally in battle. Primarina is both stunning and graceful as well, and Alolan Ninetales is just majestic. Galarian Rapidash looks really noble and elegant, and I'm also a fan of unicorns.

There are others that stand out to me as well. Azumarill has a great shiny and it helped me a lot in my playthrough of Scarlet. I also like Grimmsnarl for its badass Gigantamax form.

My favourite is still Sylveon to this day. Love the design, great stats spread without being obnoxiously OP, and it was the first fairy type I ever had on my team. Such a cool pokémon!
#2 may have to be a tie between Azumarill (that secondary fairy typing is so useful!) and Gardevoir

Back
Top Bottom