• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Favorite Fairy type Pokemon

Arceus the Dragon

Destroyer of Fairy, Steel and Ice types.
Reaction score
What is your favorite fairy type pokemon? Mine is Fairy Arceus, Mega Altaria, Diancie/Mega Diancie and Xerneas. Klefki, Mawile and Carbink are alright too.

Freesia

At your service~
Reaction score
Hmm I think Jigglypuff and Dedenne, but Clefable for battles. The former are are just so adorable, and Clefable is too. <3

RTLfan

Reaction score
Gardevoir which is also my favourite Pokémon overall. However, if like me you don't consider the secondary type as the 'true type' of a Pokémon then my favourite Fairy type is Togekiss.

Zeb

what is your spaghetti policy here?
Reaction score
Mawile has been one of my favourite Pokemon since Gen III. It's such a weird design but it's cool at the same time. And Mega Mawile is an utter savage and I love it. Kinda disappointed that it looks like Mawile won't ever get a proper evolution, but at least its Mega is insanely good to make up for it.

Wigglytuff, Togekiss, Whimsicott, Xerneas are runners-up.

Juliko

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Too many choices! The Togepi line, the Flabebe line, the Clefairy line, Spritzee, Marill line, Swirlix, Xerneas, Sylveon, Dedenne, etc.!

Scorbunny

Kawaii desu ne
Reaction score
I like all the small cute pink ones. Like Jigglypuff line, Clefairy line, Sylveon, Slurpuff line and Spritzee line.
And obviously Togepi line because Togepi is a fav. Also Altaria,Gardevoir, Xerneas, Diancie, Marill line, Flabebe line and Dedenne! And the megas of the above mentioned mons. Oh and I had recently found out that Magiana is steel/fairy, and since it is a total cutie I'll include it too.
No wonder this has became my favorite type lol. I like way too many fairy-types.

Last edited:

CynthiaLover

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
For single-type, I would have to go with Sylveon. It's cute, useful, fun to use, and I love its shiny form.

Dual-typed would have to go to Gardevoir, no doubt. It's been my favorite Psychic-type for years, and once it gained the powerful Fairy typing, it was a dream come true for me. Throw in the Mega and my little Gardevoir topped the charts for me on both of her types.

Runner-ups go to Diancie, Flabebe and Togepi lines.

~Smugleaf~

Reaction score
Spritzee without a doubt. It is just so cute and fluffy, and this is coming from someone who generally prefers badass Pokemon over cute Pokemon. I also appreciate the fact that it is partially based on Plague Doctors, which -in my opinion- are one of the most awesome things ever. Plague doctors rule. Aromatisse was slightly disappointing, as I was expecting some sort of badass Fairy/Poison or Fairy/Dark plague doctor, but it grew on me nonetheless and nowadays I like the thing.

Gardevoir is probably my second favourite Fairy-mon since it has always been my favourite Psychic-Type. It was even my overall favourite Pokemon for a few years. I thought Mega Gardevoir was a bit 'bleh' to start of with due to how they designed it's 'dress', but like Aromatisse it grew one me. Besides the shiny is freaking amazing.

Xerneas, Aromatisse -as mentioned above-, Mawile, Granbull, and the Togepi line are other favourites of mine.

TouyaShiro

[LIMITER] [DISC] [SAVE] [SYSTEM ERROR]
Reaction score
c'mon, it's a giant ball of floof.
That apprently means it has to stop flying. But hey, that's less of a weakness to Rock and Ice!

Personally, my favourite Fairy types are Xerneas, (Mega) Diancie, (Mega) Gardevoir and (Mega) Mawile. Magearna might be added to that list depending on how good it is.

TouyaShiro

[LIMITER] [DISC] [SAVE] [SYSTEM ERROR]
Reaction score
Gardevoir is overrated.
The whole PokéWaifu thing, I guess. With that said, even though I like using it, I find it's not the most powerful of the bunch and that I could probably use Sylveon if I wanted Pixilate Hyper Voice.
Clefable is overpowered.
Stay with this finger!

I'll be honest, my selection that I posted earlier was more or less determined by arbitrary factors. There's no coherency to it, maybe with the exception of how they all have at least one powerful moveset.

Zkat

Reaction score
Florges, Togekiss, Gardevoir, Sylveon, and Xerneas are my favorites. I also like Klefki just because it's so silly.