• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Favorite Fairy type Pokemon

Grass type enthusiast
Reaction score
Hard to pick one, so here are my top 3:
Sylveon- it looks so sweet but it's such a beast
Dedenne- it has a cool and useful type combo
Azumarill- my favourite water type, I was so happy when it received fairy typing in gen VI

PinkIceTales!
Reaction score
Let's see.. it's hard to choose one since I've loved the fairy type since it was introduced. I love the Flabebe line. I love Spritzee too. Clefairy's family is always awesome. I love Klefki too.

I'm hoping we get some darker (in color and personality) less cutiepie fairies in the next generations of pokemon. Fairies are far from all being cute and cuddly. In fact, it's harder to find a benevolent fae compared to prankster and ill-plotting fae.

*jangles Klefki at people*

Driving You Batty
Reaction score
The first thing that comes to mind is Spritzee. It's possible the most adorable of all Pokemon and I just can't help but love it! I'll admit I wasn't too taken with Aromatissee when it was first revealed but today I can say that even though it many not be cute anymore it sure does make up for it in attitude.

Literally an onion
Reaction score
Definately Diancie/Mega Diancie. I loved Diancie pretty much as soon as I saw it. A runner up is Klefki, I dunno I just find it so adorable and a clever design, I think its really unique.

It is I: ME!
Reaction score
The first thing that comes to mind is Spritzee. It's possible the most adorable of all Pokemon and I just can't help but love it!
Possibly.

If I had to make a list of my favorite Fairy-types, it'd look something like this:

1. Sylveon
2. Togekiss (shame it's lost its usefulness since Gen IV...)
3. Azumarill
4. Gardevoir
5. Whimsicott
6. Mawile
7. Mega Altaria
8. Dedenne
9. Klefki
10. Xerneas

Reaction score
Fairy types have to be my favorite pokemon type of all time. I adore all of them, but my favorites will have to be Spritzee, Corbink, and Togekiss.

Glorious Goo
Reaction score
For the ones introduced in Gen 6 it would be Sylveon. It kicks ass and is adorable, one of my biggest regrets in X is that I didn't figure out how to get one until after I beat the game. I'm seriously considering buying an old Y version to go through a Kalos run with a Sylveon. For the old ones I'd go with Gardevoir for its strength, elegance and the big boost it got from its new type. I did have Gardevoir during my X and AS playthrough and she always did spectacularly even without a mega stone.

The Power of Thunder
Reaction score
Probably Xerneas and KLEFKI! :p. I would of said Togekiss but I literally haven't used one properly since the BW metagame and that's when it was Normal/Flying. Speaking of which I may train a new Togekiss today :D

Saffron City Gym Leader
Reaction score
Mega Altaria! It basically went from fluffy bird to even bigger fluffy bird, and it looks pretty cute too.

Reaction score
Florges, because I like its patterns and how it is a unique fairy type.

▲ extremely gay
Reaction score
Jigglypuff
Swirlix
Clefairy

in that order

Amphibious Friend
Reaction score
Slurpuff <3 I love goofy Pokémon, and what's goofier and cuter than a pudding puppy. Also I absolutely love using Belly Drum + Sitrus Berry with it. At least the second best Belly Drum user in my opinion, only maybe beat out by Linoone because it's not reliant on Unburden and it has a superior movepool (i.e. Extreemspeed).

oh my
Reaction score
Gotta go with Wigglytuff as it's been a favorite for while now, but from Kalos I love the Flabébé line; unique designs, and I love using Florges in both competitive and normal gameplay.

Reactions: Zeb
Reaction score
Nuu I love a lot of them. ;__; My favourite overall's Magearna, but here's my full list of loves;

• Magearna
• Diancie + Mega Diancie
• Mega Altaria
• Flabébé, Floette and Florges (primarily Florges though!)
• Whimsicott
• Klefki

<3 Love em all.

professional flop
Reaction score
Togekiss! My favorite Pokemon of all time. I like its design and when it has Serene Grace it's so fun to use :p I also like Sylveon and Gardevoir.