• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Fairy type Pokemon

Hard to pick one, so here are my top 3:
Sylveon- it looks so sweet but it's such a beast
Dedenne- it has a cool and useful type combo
Azumarill- my favourite water type, I was so happy when it received fairy typing in gen VI

Let's see.. it's hard to choose one since I've loved the fairy type since it was introduced. I love the Flabebe line. I love Spritzee too. Clefairy's family is always awesome. I love Klefki too.

I'm hoping we get some darker (in color and personality) less cutiepie fairies in the next generations of pokemon. Fairies are far from all being cute and cuddly. In fact, it's harder to find a benevolent fae compared to prankster and ill-plotting fae.

*jangles Klefki at people*

The first thing that comes to mind is Spritzee. It's possible the most adorable of all Pokemon and I just can't help but love it! I'll admit I wasn't too taken with Aromatissee when it was first revealed but today I can say that even though it many not be cute anymore it sure does make up for it in attitude.

The first thing that comes to mind is Spritzee. It's possible the most adorable of all Pokemon and I just can't help but love it!

Possibly.

If I had to make a list of my favorite Fairy-types, it'd look something like this:

1. Sylveon
2. Togekiss (shame it's lost its usefulness since Gen IV...)
3. Azumarill
4. Gardevoir
5. Whimsicott
6. Mawile
7. Mega Altaria
8. Dedenne
9. Klefki
10. Xerneas

Fairy types have to be my favorite pokemon type of all time. I adore all of them, but my favorites will have to be Spritzee, Corbink, and Togekiss.

For the ones introduced in Gen 6 it would be Sylveon. It kicks ass and is adorable, one of my biggest regrets in X is that I didn't figure out how to get one until after I beat the game. I'm seriously considering buying an old Y version to go through a Kalos run with a Sylveon. For the old ones I'd go with Gardevoir for its strength, elegance and the big boost it got from its new type. I did have Gardevoir during my X and AS playthrough and she always did spectacularly even without a mega stone.

Probably Xerneas and KLEFKI! :p. I would of said Togekiss but I literally haven't used one properly since the BW metagame and that's when it was Normal/Flying. Speaking of which I may train a new Togekiss today :D

Slurpuff <3 I love goofy Pokémon, and what's goofier and cuter than a pudding puppy. Also I absolutely love using Belly Drum + Sitrus Berry with it. At least the second best Belly Drum user in my opinion, only maybe beat out by Linoone because it's not reliant on Unburden and it has a superior movepool (i.e. Extreemspeed).

Gotta go with Wigglytuff as it's been a favorite for while now, but from Kalos I love the Flabébé line; unique designs, and I love using Florges in both competitive and normal gameplay.

Nuu I love a lot of them. ;__; My favourite overall's Magearna, but here's my full list of loves;

• Magearna
• Diancie + Mega Diancie
• Mega Altaria
• Flabébé, Floette and Florges (primarily Florges though!)
• Whimsicott
• Klefki

<3 Love em all.

Togekiss! My favorite Pokemon of all time. I like its design and when it has Serene Grace it's so fun to use :p I also like Sylveon and Gardevoir.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom