Favorite Fairy type Pokemon

Reaction score
Probably dedenne. I just liked most of the design of pika clone! They are super pet-able. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
My favourite fairy-type would be Aromatisse. I really like the owl-like Pokémon and this one was pink as well :^)

ケロケロ
Reaction score
I was initially won over by Sylveon, like so many others...but I actually really like Magearna's design. It reminds me of Orianna from League of Legends...except in cute Pokemon form. So I might have to hand it over to Magearna.

Though, if Comfey and Cutiefly are any indication, we might have some over-the-top cuteness yet to come with generation 7.

Praise Euterpe
Reaction score
Alola Ninetales is one of the most majestic Pokemon ever, and I love, love, love it. Like so much. Sylveon is my other choice.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Adding Comfey and Alolan Ninetales to the list.

Marrow
Reaction score
Sylveon, Togekiss, Mr. Mime (I have a male one on my team), Gardevoir, Diancie, Ribombee, Magearna, Clefable, Mawile, Comfey, Whimsicott, Tapu Bulu, Ninetales (Alola Form), Mimikyu, Azumarill, & Florges. (No Xerneas for ME!)

Actually Your Boy Guzma
Reaction score
Sylveon and Gardevoir.
Adding a few to the list.
Klefki - Jingle jangle motherf**ker, I kill dragons.
Mimikyu - This is easily the saddest Pokemon ever. All it wants are friends!
Primarina - Like a watery Gardevoir, and she's going to be a beast competitively.

Reaction score
Sylveon and Floette. :)
I am with you much my friend. Sylveon and Floette are the best with putting Mega Gardevoir
I also loved Tapu's pokemons except the one who have a Fairy Grass Type

Sylveon, Togekiss, Mr. Mime (I have a male one on my team), Gardevoir, Diancie, Ribombee, Magearna, Clefable, Mawile, Comfey, Whimsicott, Tapu Bulu, Ninetales (Alola Form), Mimikyu, Azumarill, & Florges. (No Xerneas for ME!)
Yes, also I loved all these pokemons from you "Sylveon, Togekiss, Mr. Mime (I have a male one on my team), Gardevoir, Diancie, Ribombee, Magearna, Clefable, Mawile, Comfey, Whimsicott,, Ninetales (Alola Form), Mimikyu, Azumarill, & Florges except Tapu bulu and Mimikyu, but I love X pokemon

But as I said the bst to me are Sylveon and Floette with putting Mega Gardevoir

Last edited:
Eggseggs Eggseggs
Reaction score
Mega Audino and Mawile absolutely. Also Floette, Gardevoir, Whimsicott, and Sylveon.

For new ones, Tapu Fini, Primarina, and Mimikyu are definitely some great ones too. I think those ar my faves of this gen and could see them being favs overall.

"What do you mean, my Gengarite is contraband?!"
Reaction score
Gotta say, I really love Ribombee. Slurpuff's still neat but I'm now very conflicted.

Bundle of Energy
Reaction score
Klefki, easily. It's just so magical!

Call of Fate
Reaction score
Togekiss, Mega Altaria, Clefable, Gardevoir, Azumarill and Alolan Ninetales are my faves.^_^

Reaction score
Used to be Clefable for the longest time. If I had to do a top 3 now though, it'd be Alolan Ninetales, Tapu Fini and Clefable

Reaction score
Based on primary type: Xerneas.

The design is not ideal but it is very elegant and I do like it quite a bit.

Reaction score
Probably the Kalos Eevolution, Sylveon. Its defensive stats, its ribbon-shaped antennae, its coloured aspect filled with happiness and its gigantic mirror eyes just overall conquered me.