• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Fairy type Pokemon

My favourite fairy-type would be Aromatisse. I really like the owl-like Pokémon and this one was pink as well :^)

I was initially won over by Sylveon, like so many others...but I actually really like Magearna's design. It reminds me of Orianna from League of Legends...except in cute Pokemon form. So I might have to hand it over to Magearna.

Though, if Comfey and Cutiefly are any indication, we might have some over-the-top cuteness yet to come with generation 7.

Alola Ninetales is one of the most majestic Pokemon ever, and I love, love, love it. Like so much. Sylveon is my other choice.

Sylveon, Togekiss, Mr. Mime (I have a male one on my team), Gardevoir, Diancie, Ribombee, Magearna, Clefable, Mawile, Comfey, Whimsicott, Tapu Bulu, Ninetales (Alola Form), Mimikyu, Azumarill, & Florges. (No Xerneas for ME!)

Sylveon and Floette. :)

I am with you much my friend. Sylveon and Floette are the best with putting Mega Gardevoir
I also loved Tapu's pokemons except the one who have a Fairy Grass Type

Sylveon, Togekiss, Mr. Mime (I have a male one on my team), Gardevoir, Diancie, Ribombee, Magearna, Clefable, Mawile, Comfey, Whimsicott, Tapu Bulu, Ninetales (Alola Form), Mimikyu, Azumarill, & Florges. (No Xerneas for ME!)

Yes, also I loved all these pokemons from you "Sylveon, Togekiss, Mr. Mime (I have a male one on my team), Gardevoir, Diancie, Ribombee, Magearna, Clefable, Mawile, Comfey, Whimsicott,, Ninetales (Alola Form), Mimikyu, Azumarill, & Florges except Tapu bulu and Mimikyu, but I love X pokemon

But as I said the bst to me are Sylveon and Floette with putting Mega Gardevoir

Last edited:
Mega Audino and Mawile absolutely. Also Floette, Gardevoir, Whimsicott, and Sylveon.

For new ones, Tapu Fini, Primarina, and Mimikyu are definitely some great ones too. I think those ar my faves of this gen and could see them being favs overall.

Togekiss, Mega Altaria, Clefable, Gardevoir, Azumarill and Alolan Ninetales are my faves.^_^

Based on primary type: Xerneas.

The design is not ideal but it is very elegant and I do like it quite a bit.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom