• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Favorite Fairy type Pokemon

the bells of joy are ringing
Reaction score
Mawile. Always have liked it since Gen. III or better, when it was just a Steel Pokémon. Now, Steel/Fairy is an outstanding type combination with a lot of resistances and Mawile does depict it very well with its mysterious yet cute appearance. Mega Mawile's even better as it gets Huge Power and wicked looking characteristics all around.
Not to mention it is based off of Japanese lore (Futakuchi-Onnna) so it is extremely appropriate to deserve such a typing indeed. I love its Mega Forme too, so I'm super glad one of my fave Gen 3 Pokémon got lots of love. Cheers!

the bells of joy are ringing
Reaction score
Togekiss because paraflinch Toge has helped me win some tough online battles.
Now imagine this: Togekiss Serene Grace Moonblast. Nasty Plot it once and a base high STAB can be stronger PLUS 60% chance to lower Sp. Atk to check Sweepers.

time to destroy everyone heh

Sell a Flareon
Reaction score
Magearna for me. I am a fan of robot Pokémon, so it deserves nice repairs.

Tapus also qualify, especially the psychopathic Tapu-Lele.

For non-Legendary/Mythical, I would go for either Sylveon, (Mega) Altaria or Gardevoir (both normal and Mega).

Blast Turtle
Reaction score

Togekiss for me. It’s got such a cute design, cool sounding cry, and is quite useful in battle, from a hax abuser to a Follow Me user. I’ve never used paraflinch Togekiss, but Follow Me Togekiss was super fun and helpful in doubles.

Last edited:
Reaction score
My favourites are Togepi, Hatterene (dual type) and Sylveon :)
Though to be honest, I love all of them. They're so cute :D

Ghost maniac
Reaction score
I always liked Togekiss, even before it was a Fairy. Mimikyu is also one of my favorites

Reaction score
A bit undecided between Togekiss and Florges... I'm going with the former (Togekiss) after some thought because, for some reason, it reminds me a bit of an Easter egg.

Reaction score
If it wasn't introduced in Alola I would say Morelull, but since it was, then Clefairy.

Oddium Wanderus
Reaction score
There's quite a few I like:

Mimikyu is adorable. The fact that it's also a spooky ghost makes me love it even more. Klefki is also a cute one, the fact that it pretends to be a keychain to steal keys is amusing.

Others I like include Florges and Gardevoir for being so elegant.

Praise Euterpe
Reaction score
Galarian Rapidash, Sylveon, and Alolan Ninetales are my favorites.