• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Favorite Fairy type Pokemon

Parissong

the bells of joy are ringing
Reaction score
Mawile. Always have liked it since Gen. III or better, when it was just a Steel Pokémon. Now, Steel/Fairy is an outstanding type combination with a lot of resistances and Mawile does depict it very well with its mysterious yet cute appearance. Mega Mawile's even better as it gets Huge Power and wicked looking characteristics all around.
Not to mention it is based off of Japanese lore (Futakuchi-Onnna) so it is extremely appropriate to deserve such a typing indeed. I love its Mega Forme too, so I'm super glad one of my fave Gen 3 Pokémon got lots of love. Cheers!

LunarCatDragon

Reaction score
Sylveon and Togekiss, easily. Sylveon because I'm a big fan of the whole Eeveelution line, and Togekiss because paraflinch Toge has helped me win some tough online battles.

Parissong

the bells of joy are ringing
Reaction score
Togekiss because paraflinch Toge has helped me win some tough online battles.
Now imagine this: Togekiss Serene Grace Moonblast. Nasty Plot it once and a base high STAB can be stronger PLUS 60% chance to lower Sp. Atk to check Sweepers.

time to destroy everyone heh

Rocket Zigzagoon

Sell a Flareon
Reaction score
Magearna for me. I am a fan of robot Pokémon, so it deserves nice repairs.

Tapus also qualify, especially the psychopathic Tapu-Lele.

For non-Legendary/Mythical, I would go for either Sylveon, (Mega) Altaria or Gardevoir (both normal and Mega).

MegaPod

Pressurized Pupa
Reaction score
I think it’s safe to say that Galarian Weezing can now be added to my list of favorite Fairies!

SpinyShell

Setting shell traps
Reaction score

Togekiss for me. It’s got such a cute design, cool sounding cry, and is quite useful in battle, from a hax abuser to a Follow Me user. I’ve never used paraflinch Togekiss, but Follow Me Togekiss was super fun and helpful in doubles.

Last edited: