• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Fairy type Pokemon

Mawile has been one of my favourite Pokemon since Gen III. It's such a weird design but it's cool at the same time. And Mega Mawile is an utter savage and I love it. Kinda disappointed that it looks like Mawile won't ever get a proper evolution, but at least its Mega is insanely good to make up for it.

Wigglytuff, Togekiss, Whimsicott, Xerneas are runners-up.

I like all the small cute pink ones. Like Jigglypuff line, Clefairy line, Sylveon, Slurpuff line and Spritzee line.
And obviously Togepi line because Togepi is a fav. Also Altaria,Gardevoir, Xerneas, Diancie, Marill line, Flabebe line and Dedenne! And the megas of the above mentioned mons. Oh and I had recently found out that Magiana is steel/fairy, and since it is a total cutie I'll include it too.
Also Galarian Rapidash. It looks so beautiful and pretty!
No wonder this has became my favorite type lol. I like way too many fairy-types.

Last edited by a moderator:
For single-type, I would have to go with Sylveon. It's cute, useful, fun to use, and I love its shiny form.

Dual-typed would have to go to Gardevoir, no doubt. It's been my favorite Psychic-type for years, and once it gained the powerful Fairy typing, it was a dream come true for me. Throw in the Mega and my little Gardevoir topped the charts for me on both of her types.

Runner-ups go to Diancie, Flabebe and Togepi lines.

Spritzee without a doubt. It is just so cute and fluffy, and this is coming from someone who generally prefers badass Pokemon over cute Pokemon. I also appreciate the fact that it is partially based on Plague Doctors, which -in my opinion- are one of the most awesome things ever. Plague doctors rule. Aromatisse was slightly disappointing, as I was expecting some sort of badass Fairy/Poison or Fairy/Dark plague doctor, but it grew on me nonetheless and nowadays I like the thing.

Gardevoir is probably my second favourite Fairy-mon since it has always been my favourite Psychic-Type. It was even my overall favourite Pokemon for a few years. I thought Mega Gardevoir was a bit 'bleh' to start of with due to how they designed it's 'dress', but like Aromatisse it grew one me. Besides the shiny is freaking amazing.

Xerneas, Aromatisse -as mentioned above-, Mawile, Granbull, and the Togepi line are other favourites of mine.

c'mon, it's a giant ball of floof.
That apprently means it has to stop flying. But hey, that's less of a weakness to Rock and Ice!

Personally, my favourite Fairy types are Xerneas, (Mega) Diancie, (Mega) Gardevoir and (Mega) Mawile. Magearna might be added to that list depending on how good it is.

Gardevoir is overrated.
The whole PokéWaifu thing, I guess. With that said, even though I like using it, I find it's not the most powerful of the bunch and that I could probably use Sylveon if I wanted Pixilate Hyper Voice.
Clefable is overpowered.
Stay with this finger!

I'll be honest, my selection that I posted earlier was more or less determined by arbitrary factors. There's no coherency to it, maybe with the exception of how they all have at least one powerful moveset.

Florges, Togekiss, Gardevoir, Sylveon, and Xerneas are my favorites. I also like Klefki just because it's so silly.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom