• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Fairy type Pokemon

Togekiss because paraflinch Toge has helped me win some tough online battles.

Now imagine this: Togekiss Serene Grace Moonblast. Nasty Plot it once and a base high STAB can be stronger PLUS 60% chance to lower Sp. Atk to check Sweepers.

time to destroy everyone heh

Magearna for me. I am a fan of robot Pokémon, so it deserves nice repairs.

Tapus also qualify, especially the psychopathic Tapu-Lele.

For non-Legendary/Mythical, I would go for either Sylveon, (Mega) Altaria or Gardevoir (both normal and Mega).

Togekiss for me. It’s got such a cute design, cool sounding cry, and is quite useful in battle, from a hax abuser to a Follow Me user. I’ve never used paraflinch Togekiss, but Follow Me Togekiss was super fun and helpful in doubles.

Last edited:
My favourites are Togepi, Hatterene (dual type) and Sylveon :)
Though to be honest, I love all of them. They're so cute :D

If it wasn't introduced in Alola I would say Morelull, but since it was, then Clefairy.

There's quite a few I like:

Mimikyu is adorable. The fact that it's also a spooky ghost makes me love it even more. Klefki is also a cute one, the fact that it pretends to be a keychain to steal keys is amusing.

Others I like include Florges and Gardevoir for being so elegant.

Primarina, Hatterene, Whimsicott and Jigglypuff. The first three because I think they're adorable, and Jigglypuff because it was my second favorite Pokémon when I was younger.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom