• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

favorite flavor

what is your favorite flavor

• sweet

Votes: 31 48.4%
  • sour

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • bitter

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • salty

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • spicey

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • umami(savory)

Votes: 6 9.4%

• Total voters
Le amo Conway
Reaction score
Sweet, but only to a certain extent. As long as it's not super sweet, I'll probably (who knows what kinds of foods there are) like it.

As long as they're not too extreme, though, I'm more or less fond of all of these flavors, except spicey, which I really dislike. (Even table pepper is too much.)

Drew is not pleased
Reaction score
I am truly in love with fire hot spicy food and sugary sweet food.

Gym Apprentice
Reaction score
I'm a fan of all of them to an extent, but particularly spicy and savory foods. I don't handle overly sweet food as well as I used to, though.

Reaction score
Spicy is my favorite followed by savory and sour. My sweet tooth kinda just vanished on me three years ago

Reaction score
Sweeter than sweet, believe me.
Can't stand bitter and salty DX

I'm finally back!
Reaction score
You need to add Tabasco as a flavor, it's spicy, salty, sweet, and sour. I like spicy food...

Reaction score
I voted for salty, mmmmm. I've never had much of a sweet tooth, even though I say this while knowing there is some just bought ice cream in my freezer. I never used to like spicy foods but have recently come to crave them. I'm hungry now.