• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Forum Area?

What is(are) your favorite place(s) to hang out here on BMGf?

• Total voters

Steven

is against stoning.
Reaction score
The World Beyond? Social Groups? IRC Chat? Vote, chat, comment!

My two favorites are The World Beyond and Outside the Box! I'm a self-proclaimed japanophile so I'm usually in The Land of the Rising Sun and the Bulbagarden Social Forum is always so much fun!

The World Beyond & Outside The Box. I rarely even visit the others. :p

Pokemon Forums, the most discussions, thus awesome.
Outside the Box, yay for the conversational thread.
The Game Corner, fun & games
Social Groups, just for fun.

Outside the Box, mostly, and Social Groups. I frequent the Pokémon Forums and The World Beyond as well. And, of course, the "restricted access" forums.

Outside the box, Arcade, The World Beyond and Hall of Shame now and then. Forgot to mention Social Groups, as I hang out there sometimes too.

Outside the Box, and sometimes Pokemon Forums. Otherwise I try to be seen and not heard.

I enjoy Fun and Games and The Land of the Rising Sun the best.

Pokémon Forums and The World Beyond. They have the most interesting topics imo. :D And seeing as how this is a Pokémon forum, the former is kinda a given to me.

I believe HGSS is in General, so I'm posting that.

I forgot to vote for Social Groups. Damn.
Anyway. Social Groups, Outside The Box, Pokémon World, The Arcade, and The World Beyond. I also love the Hall Of Shame, but I don't go there as much since you can't post there anymore.

The world beyond, and for reading dumb posts: The infamous Hall of Shame.

Back
Top Bottom