• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite game console?

Favorite game console?

• Magnavox Oddysey2 (Magnavox, Phillips)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Colecovision (Coleco)

• Commodore 64 (A computer, but whatever.)

• Atari 5200 (Atari, Inc.)

• Atari XEGS (Atari, Inc.)

• Pioneer Laseractive (Pioneer)

• 3D0 (Panasonic/Sanyo/GoldStar)

• Atari Jaguar (Atari, Inc.)

• Neo Geo Pocket Color (SNK)

• Wonderswan Color (Bandai)

• Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY (Sony)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Understands

Somalian Anarchy Leader!
Reaction score
Yep. Exactly what it says on the tin.

My favorite is the Nintendo 3DS. Nice gimmick, very good games like SM3DLAND, and powerful, almost as powerful as the Wii.

Your favorite?

My favorite would be the Xbox 360. I like the games it has and the features with live it has to offer. But mostly because I can play Halo on it.

Ooh, that's tough.

I'm-a go with the GameCube on this one, though. Mainly because it has Pikmin and SSBM, but also because (if you can understand) it's easy to carry and fit in a tight area, unlike the PlayStation 2 with its "can't-stand-on-the-thin-side" attitude and the Xbox 1 & it's damned weight (seriously, it'd cause a concussion if you dropped it on a guy from just a centimeter above his/her head, it was that heavy!). Sub-par to the PS2 and Xbox, to be sure, but it's still a neat little box of home entertainment.

Voted for the NES, PS2, GBC, NDS, and PSP, since I once owned or currently own all of those systems. Right now, all that's left still functioning are my PS2, PSP, and DSi XL, of which only the latter two are getting frequent use, with the DSi XL getting more. I've always preferred my gaming to be portable, after all, heheh.

SNES, Dreamcast, Gamecube, PS2 (slim), Wii, Nintendo DS, Nintendo 3DS. Although I do prefer the older consoles and games.

Since I don't play Consoles often now because I'm a PC Gamer, I personally think the Xbox 360 is my favorite for this generation. But my only complaint is Xbox LIVE. I don't like paying for Online Gaming when I can already do that with PC.

I picked Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis. It was so awesome back then during those "bit wars". Personally, I think the last good generation of gaming ended after that generation.

Eff this! PC's trump all the consoles! PC's FTW!!

Ooh tough one, I went with, SNES, Nintendo 64, Gameboy, Nintendo 3Ds, and the Nintendo Gamecube.

I said SNES, Genesis, GBC, DS, Wii, 3DS. I've owned all of them and have special memories with all of them.

I think my heart goes out to the SNES the most because it was my first system, made my childhood, and had a fantastic variety of games.

My favorites are the Super Nintendo, the DS and the Game Boy, for their RPG's.

N64 has a soft spot in my heart, but I wish it had more RPG's. I also like GameCube, for games like Animal Crossing, but it, too, needed more RPG's. I prefer them to the Playstation and PS2, consoles with a wide RPG selection, only because of the loading times on the PS2 and Playstation.

I voted for SNES, Dreamcast, GBA, Gamecube, PS2, PSP, and PS3.

I miss SEGA's days as a console maker. *sigh*

My absolute favorite has to be the DS. It really revolutionized handhelds and online gaming and it worked really well. Library of games was really great, had a large selection.

Nintendo DS and 3DS for sure... they are the consoles I use the most since I grew up with Nintendo. Aside from that, I also like the Wii and the Playstation 3 since they also have a lot of good games.

I voted NES, SNES, N64, Game Boy Colour, Gamecube, Game Boy Advance, Sega Master System, Sega Mega Drive, Wii, DS, 3DS, PS1, PS2, PSP and PS3 because I have games for all of those consoles but my favourite console is the Nintendo DS because it is the console which I've used the most and I have more games for it than any other console I own. I think the Wii U should have been included in this poll because I think it will release in 5 months and therefore some people would want to select it at that time.

I couldn't really decide on a console I liked the most. All the consoles I've played have their own reasons for being great, but the consoles I think are closest to my heart are the Super Nintendo and the Game Cube.

The Super Nintendo was the first video game console I remember playing on. Nostalgia aside, it has so many great games on it and such an awesome presentation.

The GameCube was the first video game console that was ever truly mine and no one else's. It was the first console where people had to ask me if they could play instead of the other way around and it felt gratifying having complete control over all my favorite games. But it also has some of the best single and multiplayer games, in my opinion. Plus, something about the controller is just more fun than the Xbox and PS2 controllers, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom