• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Legend of Zelda Favorite Gear/Weapons?

Dorothy

My love is stronger than my fear of death
Reaction score
As we all know, Link has used a number of tools and weapons over the years. Which is your favorite?

Personally, I've always loved the Bow in all its forms.

I personally like the Longshot from Ocarina of Time. The bow with Fire Arrows is useful as well.

And the fact that a broken Giant's Knife actually has a use (namely stabbing Dark Link) just goes to show you that the dev team puts everything in for a reason. :-D

Biggoron's Sword from OoT. Nothing beats using a sword that's as big as you are.

The Hookshot/Longshot, seriously. Whoever thought up the idea of that as a mechanism is has an amazing mind. Then again, everyone on the game design team is Asian

Also, Sheik's harp, Zelda's harp (probably the same one) from Skyward Sword, and the very powerful, beautiful Great Fairy's Sword.

And the leaf Impa uses to whistle Zelda's Lullaby on in Ocarina of Time, if that counts.

Master Sword
ClawShot
Hylian Shield
Magic Armor
Dominion Rod
Gale Boomerang
Zora's Mask
Fierce Deity's Mask
And Etc.

The bombs. Because you get them from Tetra.
No, you get them from Niko. Remember?

I remember getting them in the pirate ship somewhere. But Niko is possible too. I still like bombs though. Only in SS the beetle is my absolute favourite weapon. Getting to control that little beetle and let it explore stuff for you. It's awesome. It's like the remote helicopter I always wanted but never got.

I always liked the Biggoran Sword. It pretty much smashed everything.

I also liked the Hover Boots. They were cool.

Bow, Clawshot, Boomerang, Master Sword, Hylian Shield, Deku Leaf, Grappling Hook...

ive always liked the Beetle and the Bard Spinner. cant ever forget the clawshot either.
I do like the remote control bombs in minish cap, those could definitly make a reapearance.

SPINNER!
i am disappointing that they were only used a few times, but flying around Stallord was a ton of fun.

I was trying to think of its name while I was reading down the posts. But yeah, my favourite is also the spinner. :3

Oh, and the Hyoi Pears from Wind Waker. Because they allowed me to fulfill my dream play as a seagull! :p

Bottle

I really liked the versatility of Gust Jar in the Minish Cap. Also Rod of Seasons in (duh) Oracle of Seasons.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom