• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Ghost Type

Ghost is my favorite type, so naturally I have tons of favorites
Right off the bat, my most favorite Pokemon of all time, Sableye, is a Dark/Ghost type, but here's an expansive list in no particular order

Misdreavus
Phantump
Polteageist
Gourgeist
Golurk
Mega Banette
Dusclops
Drifblim
Palossand
Dhelmise
Runerigus
Dragapult
Cursola
Galarian Corsola
Mimikyu

tbh, the only Ghost type I truly dislike (and outright hate kek) is Gengar.

My main favorites are Gengar, Giratina, Chandelure and Mimikyu. I typically don't use Ghost types that much though because I prefer Pokemon with humanoid features.

I have a hard time picking favorites, so here’s a top 10 in no specific order (fully evolved ones represent their whole line, NFE ones do not)

•Gengar

•Misdreavus

•Duskull

•Sableye

•Rotom

•Chandelure

•Golurk

•Aegislash

•Mimikyu

•Blacephalon

I love ghost types, it's my favorite type. I'm going to rank all the last stages, but I actually like them all:

Gengar (My favorite Pokémon :bulbaLove:).
Drifblim.
Froslass.
Rotom.
Dragapulp.
Banette.
Lunala.
Chandelure.
Hoopa.
Decidueye.
Blacephalon.
Polteageist.
Cofagrigus.
Oricorio.
Gourgeist.
Mismagius.
Mimikyu.
Aegislash.
Dusknoir.
Giratina.
Jellicent.
Cursola.
Trevenant.
Golurk.
Spectrier.
Sableye.
Shedinja.
Marshadow.
Runerigus.
Marowak.
Dhelmise.
Spiritomb.
Palossand.

It's close between Dusclops and Golurk, but I'm going to go with the former. Up until Gen 3 the (admittedly limited) pool of Ghost-types was all about lithe, mischievous poltergeists, and Dusclops is the first to buck the trend with a heavyset, imposing sprite. I always disliked how Dusknoir became more ornamental and arguably less monstrous.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom