• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Gigantamax Form

Which is your favorite G-Max form?

• Venusaur

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Charizard

• Blastoise

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Butterfree

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Pikachu

• Meowth

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Machamp

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Gengar

• Kingler

• Lapras

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Eevee

• Snorlax

• Garbodor

• Melmetal

• Rillaboom

• Cinderace

• Inteleon

• Corviknight

• Orbeetle

• Drednaw

• Coalossal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flapple / Appletun

• Sandaconda

• Toxtricity

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Centiskorch

• Hatterene

• Grimmsnarl

• Alcremie

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Copperajah

• Duraludon

• Eternatus (Eternamax)

• Urshifu (Single Strike Style)

• Urshifu (Rapid Strike Style)

• Total voters
Definitely Butterfree. Butterfree has a special place in my heart so I was excited when it got a new form at last, and I love its greeny-turquoise wings. I like to think of it as my signature Gigantamax Pokemon because not only is it my favourite, but it's also one of the ones that none of the NPCs use (I find it fun to think about what Pokemon it would make sense for my character to have in the story).

I also really like the Gigantamax forms of Charizard, Blastoise, Pikachu, Lapras, Inteleon, Corviknight, Orbeetle, Centiskorch, Alcremie and Duraludon. Some of these (like Inteleon and Corviknight) I like mainly because I already liked the Pokemon's base form to begin with, whereas others (Orbeetle, Centiskorch, Alcremie and Duraludon) are big improvements over the base forms - you can tell that those Pokemon were designed with Gigantamax in mind.

Last edited:
I like to think of it as my signature Gigantamax Pokemon because not only is it my favourite, but it's also one of the ones that none of the NPCs use (I find it fun to think about what Pokemon it would make sense for my character to have in the story).

Same. The fewer mirror matches the better. Every other major NPC gets a unique team, so why shouldn't I! But I hadn't thought of G-Max Butterfree in that sense before, now you've made me want to use one. :) (Actually, I was recently thinking of doing a Bug Mono, so that would work very well.)

Last edited:
1634848719593.png

Garbodor

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom