• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite girl character?

Favorite Girl

• Total voters
Out of the travelling companions, I liked May's personality the best and her rivals were great, but the way her contests were handled left me cold. I prefered Dawn's realistic, compelling and interesting storyline even though she had a less comedic, but in my opinion more endearing personality (though she has some really funny moments here and there too). Ursula (who oughta be a choice) is right up there with them as far as female characters.

Those are my top 3.

May. Why I like her so much, y'know, I don't even know why I do, she's always been my favorite female character for some reason.

I also enjoy Misty, Jessie & Iris.

Does anyone remember Katie from the Hoenn League? She was such a badass.

Since she's not on the list, I'll go with May. I liked how she grew up from a hopeless case who didn't even like Pokemon into a top notch co-ordinator.

1. Dawn - I loved her contest arc and self-confidence issues.

2. May - I liked her Pokémon and thought she along with Max provided great group dynamics throughout AG.

3. Jessie - I enjoy her personality and love it whenever she shows her endearing side ("Ignorance is Blissey" <3).

In the absence of Cabernet in that poll I am forced to abstain my vote.

I know she's only been in one episode, but I'm still obstinately hopeful that she'll be a recurring character.

In order:
- Dawn. She's such a sweetheart! Loved how she actually had a tough time getting through the Appeals in the contests because it just showed it takes more than just pretty sparkles to impress - and how she overcame that problem and became a pretty damn good coordinator.
- Iris. Because she's knowledgable (medical herbs, awww yeah!), a bit arrogant and still has a long way to go. I like that she thinks she's mature but clearly needs to learn maturity isn't something you need to bonk into other people's heads. Can't wait to see what development she'll get!
- May. She's such an adorable glutton XD I also loved how she's a caring sister. Although her insecurity at the end of BF got on my nerves after a bit ^^; Also, also, when she stripped in front of Ash, Brock and Max, freaking them out because oh-my-god May, what are you doing, this is a kids show, only to show she had her bikini underneath just killed me XD

Dawn. Her personality and the way she was often insecure wins for me.

Do I really need to tell you?
Oh, alright, I voted for May, because the dynamic between the group during AG was awesome, and I really liked her personality, because I could relate to her.

Giselle is my favourite, even though she's just a COD.
I voted Misty, May and Dawn. I like Misty's temperament, May's design and voice (in English dub) and Dawn's hair and story.

I picked May because she seemed to have more of a backbone when it came to contests and battling (IMO). That's kinda something I admire.

May definitely is my favourite. I also threw in a vote for Jessie too.

I liked May out of anyone. But I tend to like the supporting character girls more.

Overall, probably May. I liked Misty back in the day too.

I have so many favorite characters its always hard to pick just ONE. So I picked May,Dawn,and Iris because they are the females that mostly stand out to me :p But if I had to pick ONE of them 3 I would choose Dawn.

My favourite non Team-Rocket girl is Casey. She's sweet and quirky and I like how fanatic she is about the Electabuzz.

I like Delia somewhat. She's 29 so I don't know if she qualifies but she seems to act younger than her age IMO. She's a bit like a mouse, timid and easily frightened but resourceful and sunny at the same time.

I picked Dawn, I just liked her personality and her friendship with Ash was also a plus for me here. I also like Iris, she's been pretty cool the entire Best Wishes series. Jessie is another one I've always liked, ever since the start of the series.

Back
Top Bottom