• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Grass Type

Favorite Grass Type

• Bulbasaur

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Ivysaur

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Venusaur

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Oddish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gloom

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Vileplume

• Bellossom

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Paras

• Parasect

• Bellsprout

• Weepinbell

• Victreebel

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Exeggcute

• Exeggutor

• Tangela

• Tangrowth

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 14 14.1%
  • Chikorita

• Bayleef

• Meganium

Votes: 8 8.1%
  • Hoppip

• Skiploom

• Jumpluff

• Sunkern

• Sunflora

• Celebi

• Treecko

• Grovyle

• Sceptile

Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Lotad

• Lombre

• Ludicolo

• Seedot

• Nuzleaf

• Shiftry

• Shroomish

• Breloom

• Budew

• Roselia

• Roserade

• Cacnea

• Cacturne

• Lileep

• Cradily

• Tropius

• Turtwig

• Grotle

• Torterra

• Cherubi

• Cherim

• Carnivine

• Snover

• Abomasnow

• Shaymin [-S]

• Snivy

• Servine

• Serperior

• Pansage

• Simisage

• Sewaddle

• Swadloon

• Leavanny

• Cotonne

• Whimsicott

• Petilil

• Lilligant

• Maractus

• Deerling

• Sawsbuck

• Foongus

• Amoongus

• Ferroseed

• Ferrothorn

• Virizion

• Chespin

• Quilladin

• Chesnaught

• Skiddo

• Gogoat

• Phantump

• Trevenant

• Pumpkaboo

• Gourgeist

• Total voters
The Shroomish and Treecko lines stand out as my favorites, but Gen 3 had a lot of good grass types.

*Bulbasaur - It looks pretty cool.
*Bellossom - It's pretty. ;3
*Chikorita - It's pretty cute.
*Treecko - It's basically the original smug Grass type.
*Shaymin [-S] - Land form is cute, and Sky form is pretty cool looking. I like Land form more though.
*Snivy - Smug Grass type 2.0
*Skiddo/Gogoat - Forgot to vote for Skiddo in the poll, but both Skiddo and Gogoat are pretty cool. Skiddo looks cute too.

I love Sceptile! no question who is my favorite. Torterra and Serperior are great too and next on my list but Sceptile takes the crown as my favorite Grass type

my favourite will always be my little petilil, my favourite pokemon of all time! <3

Roserade, it is elegant yet hits very hard and has a good movepool.
I also really like Breloom, Victreebel, Gogoat, Torterra, Sky Shaymin, Cradily and Leafeon.

It’s a tie between Whimsicott and Roserade for me. I have more emotional attachment to Whimsicott, which is why I voted for it in this poll, but I honestly can’t choose between the two of them. Both of them are absolutely stellar.

I'm sure all who know me won't be surprised -

Leafeon takes my grass heart, favorite of all grass types,
yep will get the first two main obvious reasons out of the way of why Leafy is my favorite grass type
- I love foxes and Eeveelutions
d9f4v9q-a6edf5e3-9e51-44c9-8292-75d85628cf22.gif

also love the abilities and many moves I love using are grass type (Grass Whistle, Leaf Blade, Magical Leaf)

aside from Leafeon - I also love the fifth gen starters, Snivy.... as Servine is my second favorite grass type, and Serperior my favorite snake-Pokemon

Lilligant for me.

I didn't normally use Grass-types except for the starter, or maybe for one battle (like maybe trying to use a Bellsprout vs Misty) until I caught a Lilligant. Looking back now I think it was the fact that it could learn Quiver Dance that lured me in since most of its attacking moves were all Grass-type so it was limited in battle. I still like it regardless though.

I'll also give a shout out to Vileplume, Sceptile, and Pumpkaboo. They're pretty cool to me too.

gourgeist and dhelmise are my favorites, but I also really like lurantis, cacturne, tangrowth, vileplume, bellossom, tsareena, cherrim, torterra, serperior, victreebel, alolan exeggutor, jumpluff, cradily, parasect, shiinotic, ludicolo, roselia, and mow rotom

I definitely like Bulbasaur, mostly because Ash has one in the first few seasons of the anime.

Venusaur, also because of the nostalgia factor (since Bulbasaur was my first ever starter Pokémon on Blue). Everything about it strikes to me as awesome, from the different monster plant aspects to the mega evolved form.

Chikorita which is one of the few Grass Pokemon that I think looks good and not totally creepy. Lilligant and Bellossom are close to the top too though.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom