• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor?

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and OMG someone mentioned oatmeal Ice Cream! I have got to try that!!

There's a lot of favors i can't think of. But for sure my favorite is chocolate chip cookie dough. <3

I think I have a new favorite flavor: espresso chip. It's coffee ice cream with chocolate chips in it.

I bought red bean (azuki) Ice Cream and Green Tea Ice Cream today while shopping at H-Mart! They're both pretty good. Green tea one is my favorite of the two and unlike chocolate cookie dough Ice Cream it doesn't seem like a guilty pleasure. :)

Bubblegum or Pistachio for me! Or probably anything that's blue.

Ever since I've tried Ben & Jerry's Butterscotch I've been in love with it.
I also like dulce de leche, and banana-coconut.

I would always go for Neapolitan Ice cream as it is a unique blend of the big three Ice Creams.

I don't have a single favourite flavor. I like vanilla, toffee and some chocolate variants (while I absolutely despise others). Ideally I'd want a scoop of each with several toppings I find nice.

Coffee, though I'm starting to really like vanilla, for whatever reason. Most of my childhood I was a devout chocolate lover, but it's safe to say I've switched sides.

I've really gotten into gelato lately, and so far, all the flavors I've had, I've liked. I think my favorite would be the butter pecan, but I've seen a caramel apple pie in stores that I really want to try.

In terms of actual ice cream, lime sherbet holds a special place in my heart as the first ice cream I ever really had. I also really like orange cream ice cream, which is basically orange sherbet with vanilla ice cream mixed together.

Rainbow sherbet, mint chip, or praline/ pecan. I also really like lavender honey.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom