• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor?

CHOCOLATE, Cocoa-Peanut butter, Cookies n Cream, Vanilla, Cocoa Chip, etc.

There are some interesting flavors in here, but I'm going to have to go with straight vanilla, preferably soft-serve.

Favourite ice cream flavour?

I like simple ones such as chocolate and cookie. Ben and Jerry's Caramel Chew Chew is amazing also.

Re: Favourite ice cream flavour?

Pistachio, but only if no real pistachio are actually in there. Otherwise, probably cookie dough. Not really a fan of ice cream, though, unless it's in an ice cream sandwich.

Cocolate chip cookie dough.
At Baskin Robins,they have cake icing ice cream,and I loved it.

Chocolate or cake batter, I love chocolate and I'd eat a bucket full of cake batter XD

Anything with chocolate or coffee. Strawberry's nice, too, though.

Cookie dough. I haven't had it in years, though.

500 POSTS!!!

My fav is Chocolate!! ANYTHING that tastes like chocolate XDD

Though, I would gladly eat other flavors, too. The only ones I dislike are those ice-cream with stuffy candy crumbs in it.

Häagen-Dazs' Dulce de Leche.

Oh my god, my mouth waters from just thinking about it XD

When ever I go to the icecream shop over here, I always get the same order, chunk money (banana choc-chip) and old English toffee. Yummy.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom