• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite in-game music

Okay so what is your favorite in game music mine would be
Mt.Chimmney/Sky Pillar
Cyrus Battle
GCS Champion/Red battle Theme
GSC ending credits

Oooh! :-D For now:
Kanto battle theme
Route 12 (.etc)
Violet City

Definately Route 104, and Slateport city from Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald. Some of the most perfectly composed pieces (if not THE most perfectly composed pieces) in any Pokémon game.

Champion Green/Gary (RBY and FRLG versions)
Champion Cynthia
Galactic Boss Cyrus
Galactic Commander
Johto Gym BGM (The Gym itself)
Pretty much all Gym Leader Battle music
I can't remember what most of the music in GSCHGSS sounds like but I remember liking most of the town themes
Aqua/Magma Battle music
Galactic Grunt Battle music
Archie/Maxie Battle music

Giratina Battle
Kanto Gym Leader Battle(GSC)
Last Battle(Gary)(Firered/Leafgreen)

Basically it.

Kanto/Johto:Celadon city, lavender town, olivine city/7 island (it's the same music)/ team rocket (especially when the radio tower is taken over), route 1 (can be more I forgot.)

Hoenn:route 101, hoenn desert, Falabor, Verdanturf, hoenn game corner, battle frontier, frontier brains, team aqua encounter, champion encounter, champion battle, may's theme, legendary theme, regi theme, extreme rain theme, intro theme when it says press start, (and probably more I can't think of)

Orre: Es cade's theme, mirror B's theme (both), Admin battle (both), reagalm tower, phenac city, first battle, normal battle, wild pokemon battle, the under, Gorigan's theme, battle bingo, battle bingo battle, the music that plays when you have to choose to play story mode or battle mode (also probably more)

Ranger: Ranger school (inside and outside), team dim sun, go rock quads motto, topranger union, and probably more I don't remember

Mystery dungeon: Rescue base from mystery dungeon 1, and probably more I don't remember

Sinnoh: Route 201, oreburgh, route right from floaroma, team galactic theme (most all of 'em) looker's theme, gts, spear pillar, dialga palkia battle super contest hall, and the route above resort area in the night time and battle hall. maybe more

Last edited:
My favourite ingame music is the quiet music played outside the Sinnoh Pokemon League. :)

But the Game Corner Remix is also amazing.

Not the music that plays when you're battling Cynthia, but the music that plays when you enter her room and approach her. That is my favorite song in any game.

My second favorite, and my favorite until I heard that one was the route 11 theme from RBY.

Gym Background Music (RBY/GSC/RSE/FRLG/DPPt)
Kanto Trainer Battle (RBY/GSC/FRLG)
Kanto Gym Leader Battle (RBY/GSC/FRLG)
Johto Wild Battle (GSC)
Johto Trainer Battle (GSC)
Miror B.'s Theme (Colosseum)
Cipher Peon Battle (Colosseum)
Cipher Administrator Battle (Colosseum)
Goldenrod City (GSC)
Verdanturf Town (RSE)
Legendary Beast Battle (C/RS[beta])
Champion Battle (RBY/FRLG)
Champion Battle (GSC)
The route directly south of Hearthome, if I recall correctly (DPPt)

The list goes on. What can I say, Jun'ichi Masuda is a fantastic composer!

Ohmigoodness! I forgot to mention Dialga and Palkia's battle music! THAT, is truly epic, in my humble opinion. That, and Verdanturf town.

You know,when you stand in front of the Shinoh's Pokemon league?
That.

Now,that is some awesome music. Oh,and..Well,all of Shinoh's music,I love the fourth generation's soundtrack.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom