• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite in-game music

Re: Favorite songs from the games

The Come With Me tune, and the Littleroot Town tune.

National Park. Best in the whole series if you ask me.
The Giratina Battle is pretty amazing as well. It's just fun to listen to. :p

Hmm... I can think of five game songs that have stood to me quite clearly, based on my recollections of the games I've actually played through.:

1. Spear Pillar
2. Cyrus
3. Old Chateau/Turnback Cave
4. Sealed Chamber
5. Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza

Deliberate these choices may be, but I should be just fine with their significance, mainly centered around the thoughts they evoke.

I tend to enjoy most of the music in the Pokémon games. It's all pretty catchy and cool.

Among my favorites are the GSC Goldenrod City song, GSC/HGSS Champion Battle, Dialga and Palkia Battle, Origin Giratina Battle, Cyrus Battle, HGSS Ho-Oh Battle, HGSS Raikou Battle, Stark Mountain, Mt. Coronet, Emerald/Platinum Frontier Brain Battle, Emerald Battle Factory, and RGBY Champion Battle.

Yeah, I like the battle music the most, and a few locations music.

Professor Oak's Theme from GSC HGSS, all the versions of the Follow Me tune, and the Littleroot Town theme.

Wild Kanto Pokemon Theme. HG/SS. Full stop. /thread

-Slateport City
-Any legendary battle themes
-The rival battle themes of R/S/E, D/P/Pt and HG/SS
-The Frontier Brain battle themes

There are too many for me to remember at the moment

I enjoy nearly all the music, but some stand out more than others -

Kanto Gen I:
Pallet Town!
Route 1. Of course
Route 3. How such crude music can be so inspiring I'll never know
Route 15. That's just uplifting

Johto: So many, but for favourites-
Route 29
Route 30
Route 32
Lake of Rage
Pokémon Gym

Kanto Gen III:
Route 3 in particular

I haven't really played Ruby or Platinum enough to develop real favourites, but Routes 119 and 209 are really growing on me

Tullio

Dewford Town and Ecruteak City. X3 Those two songs get stuck in my head so hard.

That and Route 1 of course 8D

Best Pokemon Music (links please)

Which battles/routes/etc. have the best music?

I've said it before and I'll say it again--Gen II and Gen III really stuck out for me in terms of music.

A few favorites off the top of my head are Violet City, Eusine's theme, GSC's Kanto Gym Leader theme, Brendan's theme (or May's, I guess), FRLG's Cinnabar Island, and just about all of the starting towns.

I've mostly only heard the remade RBY tunes, so I don't really know much when it comes to Gen I. Gen IV's tracks were an across-the-board kind of pleasing. No standouts.

Last edited:
Veilstone Game Corner, Champion theme (HG/SS), Gym Leader theme (Johto, HG/SS) and the Lighthouse music. (HG/SS)

I think the regular battle music has gotten worse every generation, and so has the bicycle music. The thing is... HG/SS's battle music ROCKS! I'm a big fan of all the Gen I music (especially the music that's been remixed for other games like Super Smash Bros)...speaking of which, the Dialga/Palkia Battle at Spear Pillar music is my favorite track from SSBB. The music in D/P/Pt is pretty awesome too. I also like the Giratina battle "music" and the Distortion world "music" (just barely beats out Lavender town music for creepiest music)

Canalave city night music

O.O <- my first, and remained for 30 minutes the expresion I did when I first heard it

It's probably Route 38/39, HGSS Eckruteak, Route 29 and the HGSS Champion Theme.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom