• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite in-game music

The Cynthia battle music is nice, too (it fits with her looks), and the piano is quite interesting.

-The remixed Kanto region music (HG/SS)
-Most of the D/P/Pt. music (especially the battle music)
-Slateport City (R/S/E)
-The battle themes of Ho-oh and Raikou (HG/SS)

The Cynthia battle music is nice, too (it fits with her looks), and the piano is quite interesting.

woah I just made some connections.
- You get the piano in your villa in platinum by defeating the elite 4 10 times, and Cynthia comes to visit when you buy it... and it plays Cynthia's battle music when you examine it.

-Lilycove City
-All of the Hoenn routes
-fr lg Champion Theme
-eterna forest music
-sinjoh ruins music, or w/e that place was called
-hgss celadon city (it makes me happy)
-fr lg Celadon City. Very different from HGSS' and RBY's but still good
-hgss kanto gym leader theme
-hgss kanto wild battle
-fr lg sevii islands (the lake of rage theme remixed)

- Route 1
- Nugget bridge/route 25 (also plays at the beginning of R/B/Y/FR/LG)
- Slateport City
- SS Anne
- First route on GSC
- Celadon City

Hearthome City in DPP is OK... but in general the music in these games grates on me (more so than the 8 bit soundtrack of the older ones in fact).

My favorite music is definately from G/S/C and their remakes. FR/LG is a close second. Hoenn is also great, but Sinnoh is basically a dissapointment. (except team Galactic and Cynthia)

In my opinion RSE had the best music by far.
But still, Cynthia's theme from DPPt is another masterpiece. They overdid themselves for this one. Crowning Music of Awesome ftw.

Lavender Town in RBY
Team Rocket Hideout Celadon in RBY
Floaroma Town in DPPt
Canalave City in DPPt
Slateport City in RSE
Ecruteak City in GSC

I love original GSC-musics. Especially team Rocket music is so attaching! :D Then there are Goldenrod City's theme song. That's pretty good too. Oh, and you MUST love Kanto's battle music!

And how could I forget my all-time favourite, the Hoenn Victory Road music? That music is just so epic, and seems to say "Go on! You're nearly at the end of the game!" and "You may be nearly at the end of the game, but we saved the hardest for last!"

R/B/Y

Last Battle (vs. Rival)
Wild Pokemon Encounter
Cycling Road/Bicycle Theme
Safari Zone
Ending
Gym Leader Battle

G/S/C

Dragon's Den
Ecruteak City/Cianwood City
Suicune/Entei/Raikou Encounter

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom