• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite in-game music

Deku Palace Pokemon Stadium 2 - Challenge Cup Master Ball Semifinal Battle

Last edited:
The D/P/Pt Pokemon Center Music at night. It's relaxing. And HGSS Team Rocket Headquarters.

Gen 2 wins, it had amazing music, I love relistening to it on youtube. That goes for HG/SS as well
Also, the ending (after beating Lance) in G/S is possibly the most nostalgic/sad/moving song in the pokemon games
Kanto too, is epic musically (as is the remakes)
Also D/P lake songs were incrediably relaxing. My favorite place to stay in those games was by the lake, just listening to the music.
Although Hoenn had some cool songs, not much stand out to me anymore. I think that the music just became stale after awhile

I was so dissapointed when I found out they didn't reuse the time changing Pokemon Center songs for HG/SS. The Pokecenter night theme in D/P/Pt is probably one of my favorites in the series.

Other good ones:
HG/SS National Park
HG/SS Cerulean City
HG/SS Cianwood City
Canalave City
Route 209
Cynthia's Theme
Accumula Town
Lacunosa City

I've always been a fan of the Trainer Music in Kanto in Gold and Silver. Possibly because I became a bit tired of the battle music in Johto...
That, and the gym leader theme in R/B and Fr/Lg.

Add Lavender Town as well.

I can't really say most of the newer music have made such an impression on me really, except Cynthia's theme. I liked that.

The Champion/Red battle theme in GSC/HGSS. Everytime I hear it, it gets stuck in my head. XD

My favorite tracks in D/P/Pt:
Canalave City (Day and Night versions)
Pokémon Center music (Night)
Dialga/Palkia battle music
Cynthia music, played when you meet her at Pokémon League
Cynthia battle music

And in Black/White:
Plasma Grunt battle music
Gym Leader battle music ('usual' version, before they send out their last Pokémon)
Wild Pokémon encounter music
Pokémon League music
Elite Four battle music

The Team Rocket themes (RBY hideout,GSC hideout ,encounter, radio takeover and battle) from GSC. Also I liked vs RED from GSC. The RBY themes i liked were GYM theme, vs Gym leader/elite 4, Indigo Plateau, Vs Blue(Gary) MFKing Oak and the RBY credits

Ice Path
Mt. Pyre
Lance Champion theme
Lacunosa Town
Gary Champion theme
Most of the Gen 1-3 tracks (NOSTALGIA)

I have way too many to list, so I'll just say one: Eterna City/Celestic Town. Sends a feeling of sheer bliss and contentment whenever I hear it.

OMA, the music of BW is one of the best developments of this new generations, with the ability to change the score and all. In fact, I've just spent the last ten minutes lingering around Village Bridge just to hear the music with all the extra instruments/vocal effects added, its divine <3<3<3<3<3. I also like the music of Rt. 3 but especially that of Black City, with its unnervingly eerie melody.

I liked HGSS' Team Rocket battle theme, as well as the theme that plays when they spot you.
I also like the Aqua/Magma battles.
And the Plasma Grunt battles.

Apart from those, I also really like Driftveil City's music! And Miror B's theme in XD.

I also like the Plasma Grunt Music, the music in the forest of the Giant Chasm, and the music of the evil people place in Colosseum. (In the town full of crooks and thugs. Not The Under. The place above that.)

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom