• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Internet Memes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashfangirl

The Pikashipping Master
Reaction score
What are your favorite memes on the internet? Mine would most definately be...

-Rickroll
-Do A Barrel Roll
-Pingas
-YTPs
-MADs
-WoW Account Crusher
-Rainbow Road

There's alot more than that that I love, but that's all that popped into my mind right now.

LOLCats.

Honestly, i doesn't even have to be captioned, show me a picture of a cat and I laugh automatically.

shaved cats, shaved she wolves, shaved weepinbell...

in a few years, asdfg! you're gonna see lots of it. trust me.

:angel:...

I added examples. =]

I accidentally.
9133_1221819950982_1393447879_653265_1798564_n.jpg

Kanye.
9133_1221819110961_1393447879_653244_7568467_n.jpg

Yo Dawg.
9133_1221818430944_1393447879_653227_6213225_n.jpg

Dividing by 0
9133_1221820470995_1393447879_653278_5971045_n.jpg

I love the 'so i herd u liek mudkipz' one, mostly because of how everyone on deviantArt wound up as it for their icons and in their signatures on April Fools Day. I also love the Soviet Russia one. A newer one that I like is the Kanye West I'mma let you finish one. xD

psst! In Soviet Russia, memes laugh at you. ¬_¬

Kanye West's I'mma Let you Finish, so i herd u liek mudkipz, Shoop da Whoop, and, of course, AWSUM. [insert awesome face here] I also like Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give you Up, but I don't like rickrolls all that much.

I always love a good rickroll, it's one of my favorite songs. Also I love the demotivational posters as well.

PPPPPPPIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

I knew someone who spoke exclusively in internet memes, it's like he got turned into an e-zombie. I think they're funny until people replace their entire sense of humor with things they've read on the internet!
LOLcats is epic though, spent many a skived lesson in the library trying not to LOL.

I love "In America"

"I'm wearing sunglasses in a cave, Because I`m American, and that's what Americans do... in America."

Lolcats, I'mma Let You Finish, Shoop da Whoop, Demotivational Posters, and so i herd u liek mudkipz.

Im not sure if this counts but...Weegee. Does anyone who I'm talking about? Weegee freaking scares me. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom