• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Internet Memes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of th-

Kanye: Ryuu, I'm really happy for you and Imma let you finish, but "I'm the goddamn Batman" is the best internet meme of all time!"

-em. Except the batman one.

That, and I love "Can't Let You Do That, Star Fox!" Honest to God, that game was full of genius quotes but only two became internet memes(The other was the widely popular "Do A Barrel Roll")

Some of my favorites are Fail, BARREL ROLL!, PILLS HERE!, The cake is a lie, ZERG RUSH KEKEKEKEKE, You must construct additional pylons, in Soviet Russia..., and motivational posters.

Oh, and Candle Jack. Because everyone knows when you say Candle Jack's na

I actually have a new favorite one

coolstorybro.jpg

Cool story bro!

Cool Story bro, Imma let you finish, LOLcats, My Pokeymans, Cool Story Bro, I herd you like memes are the ones that I think of.

1244703835750.jpg

I'm getting fond of the Nicholas Cage hair meme, along with LOLcats, facepalm, lol wut, yo dawg, and courage wolf.

Dividing by 0
9133_1221820470995_1393447879_653278_5971045_n.jpg

I love that one, lmfao.

This one was.....well, AWESOME!! Dur...
http://static-cache.ipodtouchfans.com/imgcache/31174.png

I absolutely love motivational/demotivational posters... I even went to the trouble of making a few myself on DeviantArt. My favorite one:

http://kptitan.deviantart.com/art/Motivational-Poster-Looker-142655774

I was gonna make one more...:shy: The best one that I've run across was the Brock Obama one.:lol:

My other favorite is all the various forms of facepalm. And the "resistance is futile" thing that I've seen on some motivational posters too.

I like F*** YEAH SEAKING just because it's so silly.

I also like Russian Reversal because the fad died naturally and it didn't get killed to death like Chuck Norris, Rickroll, et al. And enough people have forgotten about it that it's kind of funny. My friend actually owns a shirt that says "In Soviet Russia, shirt wears you". I saw him wear it and I was like WTF THAT'S SO OLD haha.

Oh, and I actually own Never Gonna Give You Up on vinyl. Yeah.

YO DAWG I HERDZ THAT YO AND YO DAWG LIKE TO YO-YO, SO WE PUT YO DAWG IN A YO-YO, SO NOW YO CAN YO-YO YO DAWG WHILST YO DAWG YO-YO's, DAWG.

FTW!!!!!

-Nice Boat (totally underrated)
-Rainbow Road (no brainer)
-"what is this i dont even" (it can be used for most anything!)
-"I accidentally just" (ah, this is an oldie!)
-fsdjl (I neveer understood this one's name!)
-Slenderman (that thing creeps me out!)
-"Cool story, bro!" (my friends get pissed off when I say this after a rant, or something)

...And various others.

I like the obscure memes that are harder to wear out.

360Kid.png

The great thing about being the 360 kid isn't being a meme,
it's showing everyone on the internet I am.

Do a Barrel Roll! (I use this one)

Peanut Butter Jelly Time!:banana:

Over 9000! (I use this one)

Divide by Zero

This is Sparta! (I use this one)

and of course...
Giant Enemy Crab (MASSIVE DAMAGE!) (I use the massive damage one)

Most of them, but...

OVERUSED MEMES ARE OVERUSED.

YOU ALL FAIL.
failboat2.jpg

All aboard the Failboat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom