• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Kalos Gym(So Far)

Favorite XY Gym

• Vs. Viola(Round 1)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vs. Viola(Round 2)

• Vs. Grant

• Vs. Korrina

• Vs. Ramos

• Vs. Clemont

• Vs. Valerie

• Total voters
Reaction score
We're almost at the end of the XY series and by now, Ash has 7 gym badges. As we wait for Wulfric's match and the high standard Olympia left him with, why don't we talk about the other gym battles! Which of the 7 so far have been your favorite?

1. Santalune Gym. Vs. Viola
Fletchling and Pikachu vs. Surskit and Vivillon

2. Cyllage Gym. Vs. Grant
Froakie, Fletchling, and Pikachu vs. Onix and Tyrunt

3. Shalour Gym. Vs. Korrina
Hawlucha, Fletchinder, and Pikachu vs. Mienfoo, Machoke, and Mega Lucario

4. Courmarine Gym. Vs. Ramos
Fletchinder, Hawlucha, and Frogadier vs. Jumpluff, Weepinbell, and Gogoat

5. Lumiose Gym. Vs. Clemont
Pikachu, Goodra, and Hawlucha vs. Bunnelby, Heliolisk, and Luxray

6. Laverre Gym. Vs. Valerie
Fletchinder and Hawlucha vs. Sylveon and Spritzee

7. Anistar Gym. Vs. Olympia
Talonflame and Frogadier vs Meowstic(X2)

8. Snowbelle Gym. Vs. Wulfric.
TBA​

These might be obvious picks but the battles with Clemont and Olympia are my favorites. Those two plus Maylene in Sinnoh are my top 3 gym battles.

That awkward moment when you want to vote for all the items in the poll D:

Seriously though, I haven't been disappointed by any of the Gyms this region- they've all been stellar imo. If I must pick, I guess I would fall into the current trend and say the battle against Gojika was the best. 2nd place would go to Citron and 3rd to Viola.

Can't wait for the final one.

Back
Top Bottom