• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

favorite league club room style?

what's your favorite league club room style in the indigo disk?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
in scarlet and violet's indigo disk, we were presented with the option to change the blueberry academy's league club room interior by donating BP to the art club!
a lot of these styles are pretty cute - which one is your favorite?
(i think i like the "something natural" one the most, personally; something about it feels very homey to me, and i really love the decor - i mean, there's a humidifier that looks like a bulbasaur!)

I never got around to actually changing my clubroom due to prioritizing BB points in other places, but I do like most of em.

Out of all em though I think I like Monochrome the most. The black and white aesthetic and the Unova paintings just makes it feel like a love letter to gen 5 and I appreciate that.

Honorable mentions to Classic, Fancy, Dark, and Gorgeous. Told ya I liked most of em

Back
Top Bottom