• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite/least favorite Pokémon Stadium minigame?

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Since both Pokémon Stadium 1 & 2 have now been added to the Switch: which minigames from either minigame mode are your favorites to play? And just out of curiosity, are there any that you really do not like playing? Here's a list of them all, to refresh your memory.

My favorite is Egg Emergency, I practiced that one so many times trying to consistently get a perfect score. I also like Clefairy Says, Eager Eevee, and Snore War.
I actually don't mind the button-mashing games so my least favorite is probably Barrier Ball. I just find it so frustrating for some reason lol.

havent gotten to play the switch version of stadium yet but im LOVING that you said Egg Emergency bc as soon as i saw the topic, thats the one came to mind. something about how that game feels when you finally get good at it! i also practiced that one a lot (both as a kid and an adult) trying to get a perfect score. i also really like Snore War (the way they start falling asleep is so cute and funny to me), Sushi-Go-Round (esp on the harder modes), and Run, Rattata, Run. they just feel good to play d:

my least favorites have to be Magikarp Splash and Thundering Dynamo/Pichu's Power Plant, just think they're kind of boring. special mention for Ekan's Hoop Hurl, that one gives me anxiety for whatever reason :hmm:

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom