• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Legendary Pokémon

What is the best legend?

• Zapdos

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Articuno

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Moltres

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mew

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Mewtwo

Votes: 11 10.1%
  • Raikou

• Entei

• Suicune

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Ho-Oh

• Lugia

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Celebi

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Regice

• Registeel

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Regirock

• Latios

• Latias

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Rayquaza

• Groudon

• Kyogre

• Jirachi

• Deoxys

• Azelf

• Mespirit

• Uxie

• Dialga

• Palkia

• Giratina

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • Cresselia

• Darkrai

• Manaphy

• Phione

• Heatran

• Regigigas

• Shaymin

• Arceus

• Victini

• Cobalion

• Virizion

• Terrakion

• Keldeo

• Tornadus

• Thundurus

• Landorus

• Reshiram

• Zekrom

• Kyurem

• Meloetta

• Genesect

• Xerneas

• Yveltal

• Zygarde

• Diancie

• Total voters

Peaceful Giraffe

Ehehehehe...
Reaction score
Ok, I looked and I didn't see one of these. I thought it would go well with the 'worst legend' thread.

So, who's the best legend in your eyes, and why?

This is really hard. I love Shaymin, Keldeo, Latias, Groudon and Virizion.

After staring at the screen for half hour, I'm gonna have to say Keldeo. I love the kelpie aspect, a water horse sounds badass. And Keldeo, just... Keldeo. ;-;

351z392.png

I wish this was a multiple choice poll.
I wouldn't consider Gen VI legendaries before seeing their movie or anime episode. But so far, due to the game, I really like Zygarde.

Mew and Latias are my absolute favourites. Then Mewtwo and and Giratina. In my 3rd tier, there are Raikou, Entei, Ho-Oh and Lugia.

I voted for Latias. Because the one in Pokemon Heroes.

It was hard choosing between Groudon, Kyurem, Dialga, Zapdos, and Lugia. I went with Lugia.

I voted for Zekrom, because it's the coolest-looking Legendary so far. My other favorites are Lugia (The mascot of the first Pokémon game I ever played), Rayquaza (the mascot of my favorite game so far), Arceus (It added an entirely new level to the Pokémon mythos, which I highly appreciated), and Ho-Oh (The Phoenix is my favorite mythological creature).

Celebi is my favorite. I've always liked its magical, fairy-inspired origins mixed with its time-traveling abilities. I also like Manaphy because of its sea angel origins, and Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, and Arceus for having really neat myths/backstories.

I chose Dialga, but to be honest, I like all legendary Pokemon in a way, since they all have a different meaning or purpose in the Pokemon World. The only legendaries I don't really like are Victini and The Forces of Nature. The first one since its main purpose is to bring victory to the trainer that befriends it (?). And the latter because I simply don't like how they look. Just three copies of each other and they all look like the genie from Aladdin.

I forgot to say mine! o.o I chose Giratina because one, it was the mascot of my first game ever, and two, I love the misunderstood demon/devil idea. Sympathy for the Devil is one of my favorite songs.

And Dragon/Ghost is just so badass.

Kyogre for me! I love Marine Biology, I love killer whales, I love Sapphire and Team Aqua......what's not to like? A big lovable killer whale. <3

Latias. She's been one of my favorite Pokemon for over 10 years now, so of course she is my favorite legendary. She was adorable in Pokemon Heroes.

While my first game was Gold, I played Emerald so much more and Rayquaza was the first legendary I ever caught! Flying green serpent carried me all the way through the E4.

Mewtwo the original badass. I dislike anything that is event only. WTF Gamefreak, why make all these guys i can't even obtain!?
Giratina, Dialga, Heatran, Rayquaza, Groudon, Johto's Beasts, Zekrom & Kyurem also very high IMO

Mewtwo the original badass. I dislike anything that is event only. WTF Gamefreak, why make all these guys i can't even obtain!?
Giratina, Dialga, Heatran, Rayquaza, Groudon, Johto's Beasts, Zekrom & Kyurem also very high IMO

Zapdos is just awesome. It could almost single handedly carry you through the Indigo Plateau, because of both it's type and how early it can be caught in the game.

I automatically disregard event pokemon from these, as they are pretty damn annoying.

Gen by gen, I Like:

Gen 1: Articuno
Gen 2: Suicune
Gen 3: Groudon
Gen 4: Shaymin Sky forme
Gen 5: White Kyurem
Gen 6: Xerneas

I automatically disregard event pokemon from these, as they are pretty damn annoying.
I dislike anything that is event only. WTF Gamefreak, why make all these guys i can't even obtain!?

*total agreement*

My cousin literally just showed me how to get events this year, so I could get the event Torchic. So I missed out on a lot of those and it pissed me off so much.

Back
Top Bottom