• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Legendary Pokémon

What is the best legend?

• Zapdos

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Articuno

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Moltres

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mew

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Mewtwo

Votes: 11 10.1%
  • Raikou

• Entei

• Suicune

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Ho-Oh

• Lugia

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Celebi

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Regice

• Registeel

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Regirock

• Latios

• Latias

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Rayquaza

• Groudon

• Kyogre

• Jirachi

• Deoxys

• Azelf

• Mespirit

• Uxie

• Dialga

• Palkia

• Giratina

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • Cresselia

• Darkrai

• Manaphy

• Phione

• Heatran

• Regigigas

• Shaymin

• Arceus

• Victini

• Cobalion

• Virizion

• Terrakion

• Keldeo

• Tornadus

• Thundurus

• Landorus

• Reshiram

• Zekrom

• Kyurem

• Meloetta

• Genesect

• Xerneas

• Yveltal

• Zygarde

• Diancie

• Total voters
i went suicune.... look i know he's in a group of three but i love suicune the best. the other two looked a little willy nilly if ur trying to amp up flareon and jolteon. but that got a got better when u saw suicune. srry i love sooooooooooooooooo many legendaries, but i only got to choose one so i chose suicune.

Latias because, while Xerneaus, Keldeo and Virizion have elegant designs (and I like elegant designs,) they just don't have the cuteness of the female of the Eon duo. Runner-up would be a tie between Reshiram and Zekrom.

Legendaries are mostly my favourite Pokemon in general because of their design and such. But it would probably be Giratina, Mewtwo, Raikou, Reshiram, Ho-oh and Shaymin. And Maybe Darkrai. These are my favourites for different reasons, not sure what my overall favourite would be...

Meloetta, definitely. I am a huge song- and dance-fan and music is like... everything XD plus, Meloetta looks like a super sassy jazz singer :)

Although I like quite a few legends, my favorite would have to be Mesprit. Although it's not the coolest by design, or the cutest (it's still adorable though), it's meaning is what I really like. I have a lot of emotional problems, and Mesprit being the "bringer of emotions" just really speaks to me.

Mewtwo the original badass. I dislike anything that is event only. WTF Gamefreak, why make all these guys i can't even obtain!?
Giratina, Dialga, Heatran, Rayquaza, Groudon, Johto's Beasts, Zekrom & Kyurem also very high IMO
I myself am sick and tired of event Pokemon, why not just put then in the game?

Ho-Oh and Giritina. They may not be the most OU of the ubers (Here's to looking at you, Darkrai...) but I love their designs, the places they are found are quite interesting (the Tower had the music and lore, and the Distortion World... M.C. freakin' Escher) their designs, particularly Origin forme Giritina, were great, their sig moves sounded and looked pretty cool, and their battle music left a lasting impression on me. I value music in a game greatly, so they were those moments where I'd stop everything, grab my headphones, turn the volume all the way up, and just LISTEN.

I'll go with Zapdos, or Electhor in french.

Darkrai. I really like that it's said to not cause nightmares on purpose and that it's more like a defense mechanism he can't disable, the fact that it lives in isolation from everything else makes me feel really sorry for the poor thing. Not only that but Dark is my favorite type and it has a badass design, as well as being one of the best legendaries around, even though Dark Void is kinda cheap, at least it has a cool animation.

I also like Shaymin, Landorus, Jirachi and Arceus; Diancie is starting to grow on me as well.

My most favorite legendary pokemon would have to be Mew. I like its general appearance, abilities and attitude. Zekrom would probably come in second.

I am and always will be a sucker for Ho-oh. Silver was my first Pokemon game and I just instantly clicked with him once I caught him. He was the first Pokemon I trained to level 100 (albeit I caught him at 70) so there will always be a tight bond.

Latios.

I love the jet design concept, the fact that it has a gender, the fact that is part of a duo, the story behind it, the typing, it's Ability, and it's other capabilities (e.g. invisible down for stealth, aerodynamic flight, using Memento and Surf, etc.).

All in all one of my top 5 favorite Pokemon.

Voted Meloetta for its in-game cry, overall design in both Aria/Pirouette forms and its appearance in one Pokémon anime outro. :p

I really love Giratina and Mew a whole lot, they're my favourite legends ; u ;

This is a tough one because I love every legendary. I voted Mewtwo well because hes amazing. His Megas, his shiny form, his origins and his charisma make him one of my favorite favorite Pokemon. Latias/Latios, Arceus and Rayquaza come to a close second.

Giratina!! I mean, it's literally the devil of the pokémon world. how cool is that?

Lugia! So many memories with that pokemon in the games, and it just fits me.

Back
Top Bottom