• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Legendary Pokemon

Favorite Legendary

• Articuno

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zapdos

• Moltres

• Mewtwo

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Mew

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Raikou

• Entei

• Suicune

• Lugia

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Ho-oh

• Celebi

• Regirock

• Regice

• Registeel

• Latias

• Latios

• Kyogre

• Groudon

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Rayquaza

• Jirachi

• Deoxys (all formes)

• Uxie

• Mesprit

• Azelf

• Dialga

• Palkia

• Heatran

• Regigigas

• Giratina

• Cresselia

• Phione

• Manaphy

• Darkrai

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Shaymin (both formes)

• Arceus

• Total voters
Maybe I'm the only one who's gonna say this, but my favourite legendary pokemon is non other than Ho-Oh.

Ho-Oh was a legendary I first saw in my pokemon silver and when i (finaly) caught it after wasting more than 50 ultra balls I raised until level 100.
Since I caught it in pokemon silver it didn't had Sacred Fire but it didn't needed that, becouse he had a move called Zap Cannon which became a nightmare to a friend of mine who had a level 100 Lugia, and we had tons of battles...

And the fact that this pokemon is so beautiful and so mysterious makes it look even more perfect...

Maybe I'm the only one who's gonna say this, but my favourite legendary pokemon is non other than Ho-Oh.

Ho-Oh was a legendary I first saw in my pokemon silver and when i (finaly) caught it after wasting more than 50 ultra balls I raised until level 100.
Since I caught it in pokemon silver it didn't had Sacred Fire but it didn't needed that, becouse he had a move called Zap Cannon which became a nightmare to a friend of mine who had a level 100 Lugia, and we had tons of battles...

And the fact that this pokemon is so beautiful and so mysterious makes it look even more perfect...

I love ho-oh too, I forgot to list it, but I think it is in the top too

Darkrai is my favourite Pokemon, he flipping pwns!

Giratina is my second favourite Legendary.

I like Celebi because it can travel back in time .

Celebi is not legendary, just ultra rare.

Well, rethinking on what I last said, I think Zapdos is my favourite legendary bird cause it looks mean and rocks :)

How is celebi not legendary? I always thought it was

Oh, some people think that Legendaries can only be unique species. Which would rule out Celebi because there were multiples seen in the 4th movie. But really there's no reason to think this, and the text regarding the second movie seems to back up that there *are* multiples (at least in some cases) given that it says the Birds of Shamouti are special examples of their species, which means there must be more of those around somewhere.

Oh, some people think that Legendaries can only be unique species. Which would rule out Celebi because there were multiples seen in the 4th movie. But really there's no reason to think this, and the text regarding the second movie seems to back up that there *are* multiples (at least in some cases) given that it says the Birds of Shamouti are special examples of their species, which means there must be more of those around somewhere.

Celebi's a time travel pokemon, there could really be only one. :p

but really, if Celebi's not legendary then Lugia, Latias, and Latios aren't either.

Or the Catdogs, we've seen a couple of each.

The best legendary ever is Shaimen, because she's a Grass-type.

Ho-oh = Shamin beat down

Anyways, i always liked Mewtwo, My first ever legend that i used well, in both Blue and Leaf Green

Mewtwo

FR/LG following moveset
Psychic (STAB Bonus)
Brick Break (for Dark-Types)
Shadow Ball (for Ghost-Types)
Flamethrower (for Bug-Types)

Well, I'll say Mewtwo/Rayquaza when it comes to power and Cresselia/Mew when it's about look.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom