• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Locations

Yotsuba

契約?
Reaction score
With all the towns, cities, landmarks, etc. every fan has to have a place they're most attracted to. Whether they appear in the anime, games, a manga, whatever, it's all fair game! What are your favorite locations in the pokemon world and why? For me...

Forest Manor: Probably my favorite location in all of the games. Although it's abandoned, that's the reason I love it. I love the creepy music, I love the strange disturbances, I love the ghost people and pokemon and I just love how secluded and unkept it is. I always wanted to move into some old abandoned house like this, so it's definitely a favorite of mine.

Pokemon Tower: The idea of a pokemon graveyard is just awesome to me. I still remember the first time I played the game and ran into the ghost. It was just so shocking to see what was portrayed as an actual ghost and not a pokemon, I totally didn't expect it. I really wish the later graveyards had weird stuff like this happening in them, the whole backstory with the Karakara and it's mother was so cute and heartbreaking, especially since it's one of my favorite pokemon.

Ruins of Alph: The Zui Ruins in DPP are pretty cool, but...the original are still the best. I remember being so estatic about a strange pokemon we had no real information about. Trying to solve the puzzles was pretty fun and I loved getting those little trickles of information regarding the Unown, Lugia, Ho-oh, etc. I also liked how your radio picked up those strange sounds. It was so weird, but I loved it to death. Part of me wanted to know more, the other part enjoyed the fact it was kept so secret.

Foreign Building: Similar to all the rest, I loved this building for it's mystery. The silence, the small amount of people, the church atmosphere...I don't think anyone really expected this in a pokemon game. Like the Ruins of Alph, it kind of irritated me because you never did get much information about the place, but I also liked it because it left you begging for more.

Ecruteak City was always awesome IMO. The myth about two giant towers and the legendary beasts always interested me. Ecruteak is probably one of my favorite cities for the 'culture' of the city, for the sisters who used Eevee, and the monks. It all felt kind of traditional and cultural.

The Old Chateau was pretty cool too, it felt like the best ghost house in the Pokemon games to me. The two random spirit encounters were cool, and the fact that it has a room with moving eyes and Rotom really made the house feel possessed.

Old chateau was awesome, I also enjoyed the desert and jadged pass in Hoenn (I love the cable car animation)

Well, I personally always loved Olivine, though Goldenrod's big city status was also appealing.

I liked to think there were invisible people from TR chasing my character, so he hid in a lot of places. Mt. Silver, Slowpoke Well, and that path through the trees in Violet. Olivine's the best, but some places bring back a lot of memories.

Also, I have this odd fascination in Gen III to plant my bases by Waterfalls. So, waterfalls kinda attract me too.

Ooooooh! So many :D

Celadon Game Corner
Cycling Road
Silph

Slowpoke Well
Radio Tower
Goldenrod in general
The two towers (dogs + Ho oh)
Whirl Islands
Mt Silver

Celadon City in Kanto.
The Park in Johto.
Slateport and Fortree Cities in Hoenn.
Hearthome and Sunyshore Cities in Sinnoh.

Kanto: Celadon City, Saffron City, and Fuchsia City
Johto: Mahogany Town, Blackthorn City, Ilex Forest, and National Park
Orange Archipelago: Seven Grapefruit Islands
Hoenn: Verdanturf Town, Fortree City, Sootopolis City, Pacifidlog Town, Mt. Chimney, and Battle Frontier
Sinnoh: Solaceon Town, Pastoria City, Eterna Forest, Great Marsh, Stark Mountain, and Battle Frontier

I loved Hoenn. <3

I loved Sootopolis city, Fortee city, Sunyshore city and Distortion World.

My favorite locations are the pokemon leage (because i got face off with the elite four), palpark (I dunno know I just like it ), and finally: spear pillar (Because it home to Palkia, Dialga, and in platium Cyrus accidently (I think) summoned Giritina.

-Indigo Plateau
-Mt. Silver
-Blackthorn City
-Lilycove City
-Veilstone City
-Battle Frontier (Emerald and Platinum)
-Battle Area

Pallet Town.

Nostalgia.

XD

Lets see... I like the National Park a lot. Anywhere between New Bark and the park were really cool to me. Actually I just liked all of Johto.

Intestad of Pallet nostalgia, I have the Johto version D:

Kanto: Celadon City and Saffron City.
Johto: Goldenrod City, Ecruteak City and Olivine City.
Hoenn: Pacifidlog Town and Slateport City.
Sinnoh: Distortion World, Hearthome City and Jubilife City.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom