• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: Favorite LPer on YouTube?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NintendoCapriSun.

Honorable mention to 900RedYoshi, and of course Chugga.

Mine is SuperSkarmory, by far. Marriland is okay, buy SS plays well, & makes me laugh.

DeceasedCrab and MalusCalibur.

MalusCalibur's blind Bubsy LP is pretty much the best thing ever.

GCPM11, Marriland, and chuggaconroy.
GCPM has a lot of random BS, but overall, he's pretty good.
Marriland has that classic humor of puns, jokes, and such.
chuggaconroy= he just defines cool, hands down.

Deceased Crab, and I like Madamluna from what little I've seen with her in it.

Chugga is so awesome. He hasnt done too many games but all of his LPs are great entertainment.

Chuggaaconroy is by far my fav, followed by SuperSkarmory (tho he seems to disappear for long periods lately), and lastly PrinceBoo21, he actually got me to watch his Monster Hunter LP and i dont even own the game lol

Deceased Crab, ProtonJon, Sonikdude101, and Raocow are probably my favorite LP'ers. However, HCBailly, BoogyMushroom/BoogyCarl, and Hellfire Comms are also pretty good.

Also there's me. But I'm still a relative nobody right now. I have a few people who like my videos a lot though.

NotDave and SlimKirby are my favourite, I'd say. Although that's probably because I don't watch enough video LPs.

Oh, and MediBot.

I don't really like DeceasedCrab myself. He's not /bad/, but he's not all that witty, and he comes across like he's trying to force natural responses.

A tie between ProtonJon, Azura, and chugga. All three of them had made me laugh until my lungs hurt.

I don't watch LPs much, but I'll definitely give Chugga a try after reading the reviews in this thread.

One guy I have watched is Bikdiponabus for his Pokemon videos; his FireRed LP made me laugh.

NintendoCapriSun, enough said.

His account's suspended right now due to some trolls making false copyright claims against him, but from what I've heard, he's supposed to be back soon.

Slowflake. Calls himself 'The Rambling Gaming Dude.' And boy, does he ramble on and on. Except that its really fun to hear.

I hear something happened between him and YeOldeJacob concerning the HgSs article YOB wrote.

Last edited:
I don't watch much LP, and if I do, it's more for a visual guide to me. Although I like ChibiSoma (Sometimes).
Then there's Marriland. Not because others like him, but he's actually a pretty cool guy if you know him. It also makes him funnier in a sense. Then again, I liked his LP's in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom