• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: Favorite LPer on YouTube?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who watches someone play a fucking game?!

Play the game yourself?! 8D;

But for me it's anyone but snowflake. Oh god.

Who watches someone play a fucking game?!

Play the game yourself?! 8D;

But for me it's anyone but snowflake. Oh god.

This is basically the reason I don't watch 8-billion of them. After two parts, I can't handle it and go play the game myself.

Hey, related question: is it alright to do Screenshot LetsPlays on this board? I'm just asking because I want to do one, but since I can't find any others here I just want to make sure I'm not missing something.

Yes, I already asked this in a different thread. But after "careful" consideration (which may or may not involve the fact that nobody answered) I thought it would have been a lot smarter to ask here instead.

^One user is doing a Fire Red LP in screenshots in his/her blog. So I guess its okay but you may want to ask a Mod again just in case.

Dang... at this rate there won't be any LPers left before we know it.

Vash12349 is pretty funny and good with getting through the game. Made me want to play Little Big Planet, but then I got lonely :(

Also Adam123, pretty good at the pokemon games but sadly no narrations

Chuggaaconroy was my favorite but now hes suspended over false copyright...

Chuggaconroy (Loved Paper Mario and Super Mario Sunshine) and there's BoogyCarl, who have notably funny Mario Party LPs and other things.

I have a favorite LPer, but he does it in screenshot style.

So I guess he doesn't count?

The only LPer I actually catch up on is HCBailly, who's doing mainly older Square-Enix games, while having fun at it.

Slowflake. He's got a relatively big group of fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom