• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Mega Evolution?

Charizard Y, Lucario, Garchomp (though I'll admit it didn't need it, I really like the design), Ampharos and Mawile.

Ones I'd love to see come soon would be the Johto and Unova starters and Druddigon.

Probably Blaziken, Lucario, Alakazam, Scizor, or Aerodactyl. Also, Sableye should get one because Mawhile did, Arceus should because he is a god, and Zoroark should because he's cool.

My all time favorite is Mega Houndoom. Others I like are Mega Lucario, Mawile, Blaziken, Tyranitar, Absol, Garchomp, Ampharos, Aerodactyl, Blastoise, and Charizard Y.

Design-wise, I'd have to go with MegaBanette. It's so creepy and cool looking. I like Banette quite a bit, but this really improved upon its design.

Mega Absol. <3 Looks like a pegasus or something, and overall just looks super majestic. It's nothing to shrug off in battle either. I also love Mega Houndoom, Mega Mawile, Mega Kangaskhan, and Mega Tyranitar.

I really hope that Rapidash, Zebstrika, Mightyena, Arcanine, and the Johto starters get mega evolutions someday.

Mega Blaziken, as he just wrecks things and looks amazing. Of course, my ultimate all time favorite hasn't been created yet...

If Mega Golurk happens, you will hear my screams of joy all over the world. You are warned in advance. XD

I have been using Mega Gengar recently, and it has grown on me. I also like Mega Charizard Y and Mega Absol.

I would like to see a Mega Eevee. In my mind that would be the best way to do a normal-type Eeeveelution.

Mega Gardevoir, Mega Mawile, and Mega Kangaskhan. Gardevoir's my favorite Pokemon, and I was completely overjoyed when I discovered it got a Mega form :D I've always had a soft spot for Mawile and Kangaskhan as well, and I'm glad they're more useful now!

A Mega form I'd like to see... hm. Perhaps Mega Sableye or Mega Gallade. Those would be pretty cool. :D

I would like to see a Mega Eevee. In my mind that would be the best way to do a normal-type Eeeveelution.
But that wouldn't work, for various reasons:
- Eevee, obviously, isn't fully evolved. Why bother with a temporary stronger form (one which requires a held item to activate) when you can have a permanent stronger form that doesn't require holding an item?
- Eevee's stats are too low. All known Mega evolutions have a +100 BST increase, while Eeveelutions are already +200 BST higher than Eevee.

Also thought ofthis yesterday: Illumise and Volbeat need a stat boost and could have an evo that is the SAME, like a reversed branch evo.

I still think Bisharp needs a Mega Evolution. He's an underrated Pokemon that I think is hampered by his Dark typing. I know others disagree but I think the Dark typing is useless on him. With the abundance of Fighting type moves in online battles, he unfortunately gets stomped. Zoroark also needs a Mega Evolution. Preferably Dark and Fairy.

I'm tempted to say Gardevoir if only because it's Fairy type. Garchomp is also pretty cool.

1. Houndoom

2. Gardevoir
3. Gyarados
4. Tyranitar
5. Lucario
6. Blaziken
7. Garchomp

I really liked Houndoom's mega evolution. 2-7 range are still good. But I haven't liked one bit the others. Just ugly.
None of this here please!

Mega Houndoom is my favorite. A real gatekeeper of hell.
I'd like Megas for the other pseudos, Dragonite, Salamence, and Metagross, just to level the field.

Mega Aggron, followed by either Mega Absol or Mega Gyarados.

My favorites are (no particular order)

Mega Gardevoir (specifically Shiny Mega Gardevoir)
Mega Charizard X
Mega Lucario
Mega Mewtwo (both formes)
Mega Garchomp
Mega Tyranitar
Mega Gengar (both shiny and non-shiny)
Mega Scizor
Mega Pinser

and now pokemon i want to have mega evolutions

All the other starters (Gen2, the other two from Gen 3, gen 4, gen 5 and gen 6).
Metagross
Dragonite
Salamence
Hydreigon
Goodra
Volcarona
Rayquaza
All the Eeveelutions
Pangoro
Arceus (because Mega Mewtwo CANNOT be allowed to be the most powerful pokemon in the pokemon universe)
Steelix
Electavire
Magmortar
Rhyperior
Weavile
Togekiss
Dusknoir

My favorite is Mega WaifuGardevoir. She's my second favorite Pokémon of all times, so I was really happy she got one! Alongside gaining the Fairy Type, this adds more flavor and power to Gardevoir. X3 Too bad she can't use Pixilate too well, unless you transfer a Gardevoir with the Hyper Voice tutor from BW2. Pixilate makes Hyper Voice more powerful than Moonblast.

Mega Pinsir was another pleasant surprise. Sadly, I am somewhat in the fence due to its Type becoming Bug/Flying. That's just an atrocious combination, but it's bittersweet in a way. Horrid as it is, it does give Mega Pinsir a definitive edge against Mega Heracross. The Ability Aerilate also gives him a wide array of additional STAB by turning Normal moves into Flying, and adding an additional boost as well. The design is just frigging awesome too! Much as I hate that combination, everything else about Mega Pinsir is awesome, so it's hard not to like it. Also happy that another huge favorite got a Mega form, Pinsir being my 3rd favorite Pokémon of all times.

Other favorite Mega Evolutions include Gengar, Aerodactyl, Ampharos, Houndoom, Mawile, and Aggron. I like most of the others overall as well.

For Pokémon I would like to get Mega Evolutions, I have a list.

• Every other starter. Self explanatory. Every starter deserves it.
  • Every other pseudo-legendary. Same as above.
  • Machamp and Golem. Half of the original Trade evolution quartet got one, so these two should as well.
  • Arceus. Needs to reclaim its rightful place as the Pokégod. I was even thinking it could get 18 Mega Stones for itself, each turning it into a different Type Mega form, with Abilities like Pixilate/Aerilate/Refrigerate, and different looks for each that make it resemble or manifest the Type better (Like its ring turning into flames for the Fire form, turning into lightning bolts for the Electric form, and so on), and even different stat distributions depending on its Type. Alternately, it gets one with the typical balanced increase and its Ability becomes Protean with a fancy name.
  • Rhyperior. Evolution of one of the most classic Pokémon. Perhaps Rhyperior counts as the boost for Rhydon, but it would be great nonetheless.
  • Raichu. The poor thing is always ignored over its two previous forms. If Pichu got a useless, gimmicky, game-locked and evolution-locked variation, I feel Raichu needs its time in the limelight as well by getting a much deserved Mega Evolution.
  • Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde. Kind of makes sense given the energy released by the first two is kinda the origin of Mega Stones themselves. This ought to be expanded in the next Kalos game most likely, especially with Zygarde's very weak base stats for a supposed Uber (The Mega boost would get it up to par with Black/White Kyurem).
  • Bellossom, Tentacruel, Conkeldurr, Hitmonchan, Luxray, Vanilluxe, Sigilyph, Golurk, Lopunny, Pidgeot. Pure unadulterated favorite bias. I love seeing my favorites get more attention in any form.
  • Anything from 5th Gen. Seriously, it sucked not a single 5th Gen Pokémon got a Mega Evolution. Really, Game Freak? Really?

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom