• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Mega Evolution?

Mega Charizard X, Mega Ampharos, Mega Sceptile, Mega Swampert, Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, Mega Tyranitar, Mega Garchomp, Mega Lucario, Mega Rayqyaza, Mega Latias, Mega Latios, Mega Diancie, Primal Groudon, Mega Metagross and Mega Sableye.

Top 5 favourites:
- Mega Sceptile
- Mega Aggron
- Mega Pinsir
- Mega Swampert
- Mega Lopunny

Least favourites:
- Mega Sharpedo
- Mega Blaziken
- Mega Scizor
- Mega Manectric
- Mega Absol

Majority of these were in terms of design and not usage. Though my favourites I tend to use quite a bit.

Mega Absol looks pretty rad. That's probably one of my favorites. There's others, I'm sure, but I can't remember them all off the top of my head.

Altaria, as it is so fluffy, has a good and unique typing, and is a major improvement on regular Altaria. I also really like Charizard (both forms), Lucario, Gengar, Kangaskhan, Sceptile, and Diancie.

Shiny Mega Gyarados is top tier as well as Mega Gardevior and Mega Beedrill(mainly due to it being so broken). As for pokemon i want to see a mega out of, Migmagius, Gourgeist, and of course Lilligant.

1. Mega Absol
  2. Mega Scizor
  3. Mega Blastoise
  4. Mega Banette
  5. Mega Mawile
Just in terms of design, mostly. Gardevoir is pretty cool, Houndoom and Slowbro are also underrated in my opinion.

So, now that X & Y are out and all the Mega Evos revealed... tell me, what are your favorite Mega Evos?
Mine are:
Mega Lucario
Mega Absol (It looks like a f**kin' unicorn, man!)
Mega Garchomp
Mega Charizard X (Y is nice as well, but not as Eye-Gougingly awesome!)
Mega Gyarados
And Let's not forget good ol' Mega Blaziken as an honourable mention!

And, as a bonus question, what Pokemon would YOU like to see Mega Evo'd, it can be any Pokemon as long as they are fully evolved or cannot evolve.
Here are mine:
Raichu
Rapidash
The Hitmon Family
Typhlosion
Dunsparce
Skarmory
Sceptile
Sableye
Zangoose
Seviper
Castform
The Regi Pokemon
Latias and Latios
Deoxys
Bronzong
Weavile
Zoroark
The Unova Starters
Druddigon
Favorite Megas:
-Mega Charizard X
-Mega Absol
-Shiny Mega Gardevoir
-Mega Aggron

Pokémon that don't have Megas but I'd like to see them having:
Nidoqueen
Nidoking
Mew
Slowking
Unown
Skarmory
Breloom
Exploud
Flygon
The Sinnoh Starters
Luxray
Vespiqueen
Drapion
Weavile
Froslass
Arceus
Excadrill
Scrafty
Galvantula
Chandelure
Haxorus
Golurk
Bisharp
The Kalos Starters
Florges
Aegislash
Barbaracle
Dragalge
Heliolisk
Carbink
Goodra
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zygarde
Galarian Slowbro and Slowking

Mega Ampharos

This thing hits so hard, and I have taught mine Thunder just for that overkill XD. It's decently bulky too, and can increase that physical Defense even more with Cotton Guard. It evens learns Agility and Cotton Spore to circumvent its low speed; it can practically do it all lol. Besides, Ampharos was the first Pokémon I ever Mega Evolved so it has a special place in my heart. :bulbaLove:

Mine is M Venusaur. It was one of the main members of my team during my first playthrough of Y and it just kind of grew on me.

I wish that the Kalos starters and Goodra got megas, since it's weird that the starters and pseudo don't have access to their region's gimmick. Also goodra is one of my favorite pokemon and was my first shiny ever.

MCX is perfect for me, it’s all the things I wanted for base Charizard. Great colour scheme, dragon typing, better ability, more viable competitively and badass blue flames. Alain’s was fun to watch in XY and seeing Greninja face off against it was so satisfying. I really like Mega Sceptile, but that’s largely cause it enhances one of my favs already too

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom