• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Normal Type?

What's your Favorite Fully-Evolved Normal Type?

• Raticate

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Persian

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Kangaskhan

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Tauros

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Ditto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Snorlax

Votes: 8 7.4%
  • Furret

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Dunsparce

• Ursaring

• Stantler

• Smeargle

• Miltank

• Blissey

• Linoone

• Slaking

• Exploud

• Delcatty

• Spinda

• Zangoose

• Castform

• Kecleon

• Ambipom

• Lopunny

• Purugly

• Lickilicky

• Porygon-Z

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Regigigas

• Arceus

• Watchog

• Stoutland

• Audino

• Cinccino

• Bouffalant

• Furfrou

• Pidgeot

• Fearow

• Wigglytuff

• Farfetch'd

• Dodrio

• Noctowl

• Girafarig

• Swellow

• Staraptor

• Bibarel

• Chatot

• Unfezant

• Sawsbuck

• Braviary

• Meloetta

• Diggersby

• Pyroar

• Heliolisk

• Total voters
The Porygon line has always been a bit underrated and I quite like it

This thread made me realized I hate more normal-type Pokemon than I like. Especially, I hate the cat designs. Skitty, Delcatty, Glameow, Purugly. I hate them all.
Eevee is the vote for me but thread says fully-evolved so I voted for Swellow.

Nng, so hard to choose! >_<

I put Noctowl, but I also like Persian, Skitty and Dunsparce and Braviary.

Damn, am I the only one who picks Swellow because of the design

I like a fair amount of Normal-types...I really like Porygon-Z, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Snorlax, Ditto, and some others, but hands down my fav is Diggersby.

i can't see Eevee anywhere on that list are im blind or is it not there

For Normal type Pokémon, my preference would also be the Porygon line, specifically Porygon-Z as it has good move set versatility and the innate ability to break through most defensive Pokémon.

I agree with Porygon-Z. One of my CPU battle partner for the Battle Maison has this and it is amazing.

Why is Pidgeot not on the list, for example, but Braviary is? Many other Normal-Flying types are left out.

Anyway, since it is on the poll, Braivary is above and beyond my favorite and a staple on my team when I can get him. Second place would be Dunsparce, even though I've never really used one... Furret was also my first evolved Pokemon ever, so it gets nostalgia points on my part, too.

I really like Porygon and its evolutions because the idea of a digital pokemon is just so cool, so that's what I picked.

i can't see Eevee anywhere on that list are im blind or is it not there

It's a poll for fully-evolved normal types. Eevee's not fully evolved.

Persian is my favorite normal type pokemon just because of the memories I have with the pokemon. Also, at the time I LOVED team rocket and loved Giovanni having a Persian lol. It's a very personal bias reason. I've never used it in battle. The Persian I have, just stays in my box with my other favorites which I keep fully super trained and with five hearts lol

My top favorite is Spinda. It's permanently dizzy state is adorable to me. Also they almost never get confused (Own Tempo), but if they do their evasion spikes (Tangled Feet)!

I love Braviary, but what do I love even more? Cinccino, of course. Based on a ridiculously cute animal? Check. Elegant design? Check. Deceptively high speed? You bet. Decent movepool coverage. Yeah. An ability that, when combined with a King's Rock and a mulitstrike move, can heap on the hurt while also getting a high chance for flinchaxing? Hell yes.

Braviary got an easy pass, being an awesome eagle and all. Cinccino had to earn its place in both my heart and my competitive A-Team.

Without a single doubt, Ursaring. Ever since I first saw it in the anime it immediately became one of my favorites, then I caught one in Crystal and lvoed it even more.

Mono type goes to Snorlax, dual type goes to Staraptor and Heliolisk for their interesting properties among their peers.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom