• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite NPC

Npc fav?

• Joey and his "Top Precentage" Rattata

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • Elm's wife

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • That guy in the Pokemon Center in Celadon City

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Please specify)

Votes: 28 63.6%

• Total voters

BrockHasEyes

For now.
Reaction score
(If this thread already exists, feel free to post a link or somthing)

:banana:Title says it all!:banana:

What is with your poll results xD? Joey is the only guy with somewhat of a fanbase lol.

I'd say juggler Irwin from gsc is my fave. He dropped his balls.

The Pokemon Breeders in the route west of Mauville. I am currently blanking on their names, but I normally can remember them quite well and will stick in my Poke-mind.

That girl who looks at what the pokemon are "doing" in the daycare 24/7 O_O

That Galactic Grunt from DPPt who keeps running away saying he hasn't got time to waste and runs all the way from Pastoria to Lake Acuity.

The girl who won't get out of the water because a Pokémon ripped her bikini.

I always liked the boy in the kimonogirls house asking about the old man and his psyduck and synchronized swimming XD

that little girl in Lavender Town that asks you if you believe in Ghosts, and if you say no, then she must be imagining the hand on your shoulder D:>
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

Last edited:
Silver, Riley, Lance, and the guy that says "Smell ya later!" you know what I mean ;)

It's probably Juggler Irwin. Here's why:

*ring ring*
*click*
"Hey, I saw you getting off the boat yesterday, [Player Character Name here]. You looked beautiful with the *he starts to sound like he's drooling* sun glinting off your shiny hair, your dimples and perfect, unmarred face.... *moans, slapping noise* OH, I DROPPED MY BALLS!!!!!!!"
*click*

Player Character: "That was pretty creepy. *deletes Juggler Irwin's number from his/her phone*"

You see why I love him so much? He dropped his balls, and, not to mention, he's got the hots for you! What a wonderfully disturbing character!

^^
Same here. He's probably one of the series' best characters. (I swear, there needs to be a page on Bulbapedia dedicated to listing all his lines (especially in Platinum), he is seriously a work of art)

Barry: Hey there, Master!
Crasher Wake: I'M NOT YOUR FREAKING MASTER!
Barry: Whatever you say, Master!

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom