• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite NPC

Npc fav?

• Joey and his "Top Precentage" Rattata

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • Elm's wife

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • That guy in the Pokemon Center in Celadon City

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Please specify)

Votes: 28 63.6%

• Total voters
The one in the Poke mart that advances the RNG sporadically while you are trying to RNG wondercards.

the swimmer who's bikini was ripped by a pokemon on island three yet still has a bikini on when you verse her

I never answered myself >_<
Anyway, I choose....

Dramatic Drumroll

Itttttttttttttttttttt isssssssssssssssssssssssss....

The creepy old man in HgSs who randomly gives you a pair of shoes and shows you around town even though you don't know him. *Shudders*
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE GUIDE GENT, YOU FREAKING PEDO!

I like that guy in d/p/pt where he won't let you go to sunyshore city until you get palkia/dialga/giratina. it makes me feel bad for him. just waiting there for a guy to walk by to the city and yell at them. i always thought iy would be funny if there was a glitch where he fell asleep and you could pass him XD

After looking through the poll options, Elm's wife all the way, bitch.

Not that I don't appreciate Joey's super-cool one-liners. :D

Irwin.. I get a lot of calls from him... He's really creepy. But he's funny to (Yay I have a gay stalker) Yeah I consider Irwin gay (Ethan is the canon protagonist during G/S as Kris/Lyra (Who I think are the same person) didn't exist) hm... I wonder if him and Dent would get along...

Oh, that guy, too. If Blue's gym had more than the one or two (female) Cooltrainers, the guy outside Viridian would've fit that pedophilia criteria, as well.

We need another one per each in all the other regions.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom