• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite part of your collection?

Dolce

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
So what's the favorite part of your collection? Is it a plush, card, or figurine? Why is it your favorite? Does it hold special memories or anything of that like? Share with us your favorite things!

Mine are a takara tomy leafeon, which I got from an anime convention when I was still in highschool. I've had her for maybe 7 years now. My second favorite thing is probably my holo kangaskhan from jungle that I got as a kid. It's my oldest Pokemon card to date.

I'd have to go with my Takara Tomy Black Kyurem plush. Honestly thought I'd I never be able to get my hands on one because of how expensive they were/are. So you can imagine my surprise when I found a band new one going for $80 AU (still pricey, but no where near as much as the others were, which were around the $170-200 AU mark). I love him, and he is incredibly well made.
I also love my giant Wailord, shiny mega Gardevoir, and Jakks Pacific Snivy plushies.

Mine would probably be my Meloetta keychains, my Meloetta plush (at least, I'm pretty sure I have one), and my Meloetta EX cards all fairly equally. Meloetta was my most recent addition to my favorite Pokemon list and is positively adorable, but I don't have any memories attached to these items.

My favorite plush! Croagunk is about 2 ft tall and a boardwalk plush. (basically an official bootleg.) Electabuzz is about a foot tall and a bootleg, but very nice quality. Then we have my Zoroark pokedoll I bought in Epcot along with my Zorua pokedoll I bought at the B&W promotional tour at a mall.

Attachments

• 20180531_114458-900x1202.jpg
    20180531_114458-900x1202.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 25
hard for me to tell, I love my entire plush collection
almost 80 Pokemon plushies

the one I hold the most is my Flareon plush
its the first one I bought and what got me started into collecting them

and a second is my large Eevee plush, I sleep with it every night, helps keep me comfortable and helps keep the terrible nightmares away

I think my favorite has to be the Pokédex my mom got me for my tenth birthday! Got it back in 2003 and still haven't needed to change the batteries even once :3

Probably my limited edition Pokemon 3DSes that I got in 2012 (the Pikachu one) and 2017 (the poke ball one) respectively. I just love how special and unique they are.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom