• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite PMD Dungeon?

Ghost

<FONT FACE=”vivaldi”>Boo.</FONT FACE>
Reaction score
Which was your favorite dungeon in the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series?

My favorite was Mystery Jungle - The feel there was calm, and the Pokémon in the dungeon were some of my favorites.

My favorite dungeon is the Dark Crater, as it has a boss battle in the end (First visit only) that can be very hard, and extremely fun at the same time. (It's from EOT, EOD, and EOS)

I also love the music from the dungeon, I feel it fits the dungeon.

Most of the special episode dungeons were interesting and had beautiful music, but my favourite is Treeshroud Forest, because it is the first mission with Grovyle and it has very beautiful music.

Probably that cave Deoxys is in. Having to kill that clone the whole time.

I've been addicted to the Temporal Tower music.
Other than that, Ancient Relic(s?). It was my first 99-floor dungeon, and I had the most fun. Honestly, I was thinking that it would end at 30, 40, 50, or 80.

um...not sure if your talking about PMD2(Time,Darkness),3(Sky), or 1(Blue and Red Rescue Team) but my fav has allways been Sky Tower(the music make me cry)

Kind of hard to decide. I spent so much time in the PMD Blue one with all of the dragons.

Hate Sky Tower. Impossibly narrow and windy :x

Geez, this was a hard one.....

But after a lot of thinking, i'd say Temporal Tower....or something else....ahh this is too hard *curls up in bed and rocks dramaticaly back and forth*

I don't really know. That's one of the downsides to the Mystery Dungeon series - there's no variety in the layout of the dungeons. The only differences, aside from the Pokemon, are the aesthetics. None of them are too memorable.

I guess I'll go with Blizzard Island, since its theme is an amazing remix of various Mystery Dungeon 1 themes.

I don't really know. That's one of the downsides to the Mystery Dungeon series - there's no variety in the layout of the dungeons.

Hahaha, I subconsciously assigned nicknames for each of the varieties of dungeon layouts. It's a lot more challenging (at least on the nerves) than having the same nine-room dungeon layout all the way down. Although they kept Monster Houses, traps and room-sized mazes from Rogue: Dungeons of Doom, PMD didn't keep secret passageways, which I always thought it could use.

ANYWAY. I think my favorite was the Nightmare. The music is amazing, and I guess because you only get to play it the once. And there are ridiculously high XP yielding Blisseys everywhere. My least favorite is probably Sinister Woods, because I couldn't stand the music after awhile.

--"What Is" Jack

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom